The Student Room Group
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London

MA Documentary - Goldsmiths vs Royal Holloway

Hello Everyone,I am currently embarking on a very exciting journey which is deciding where to study my MA. I'm wondering if anyone had any experienced with the MA Documentary Course at Goldsmiths and could give me their opinion of it? I really like that its really practical and the course teachers seem great. Any insight is much appreciated. Thanks Sonja
Original post by mads3837
Hello Everyone,I am currently embarking on a very exciting journey which is deciding where to study my MA. I'm wondering if anyone had any experienced with the MA Documentary Course at Goldsmiths and could give me their opinion of it? I really like that its really practical and the course teachers seem great. Any insight is much appreciated. Thanks Sonja

Hi Sonja,

That's fantastic you are thinking of studying with us here at Goldsmiths.

Our MA Filmmaking (Screen Documentary) is one of only two such courses in the UK that has received the "Creative Skillset tick". The tick is a symbol of quality that identifies a course that will effectively prepare you for a career in the creative industries, and which benefits from strong links with industry.

Aside from having great staff, we've got a brand new state-of-the-art media centre, with all the latest editing software and access to cutting edge camera equipment. And you'll be straight into making your own documentaries!

Here's a trailer for Vincent Du's graduation film, Almost Famous, which won the One World Media Student Award back in 2013 -
[video="youtube;WcQ4kmw-D_w"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcQ4kmw-D_w[/video]

Shaun - Enquiries Assistant
[email protected]
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending