The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Did anyone get into swansea with CCC?

Hi,
I've been offered BBC to study from September but I have personal problems effecting my A-level exams right now and I was wondering if anyone has still got into swansea if they feel more than just one grade short? due to my grades last year I'm fairly sure I'll get CCC but due to the impact of my personal problems right now I doubt I will achieve the two B's
Original post by Allieinwonder
Hi,
I've been offered BBC to study from September but I have personal problems effecting my A-level exams right now and I was wondering if anyone has still got into swansea if they feel more than just one grade short? due to my grades last year I'm fairly sure I'll get CCC but due to the impact of my personal problems right now I doubt I will achieve the two B's

I did.
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
Original post by Wick3d
I did.

What are you studying? :smile:

P.S. Are you Welsh? If not, do you speak Welsh?
Original post by Allieinwonder
Hi,

Ask your school/college to write and explain the problem ...
I think everyone at Swansea has CCC

Quick Reply

Latest