Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

revision think you've left until too late? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    just wanted to say that its never too late to startt revising for your exams last year i has 3 days left before my as chemistry hadn't done any revision and not been to all my classes i stayed up for those three whole days and got 85/90 90/90 and 106/120. if i can do it anyone can

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dizzy 200)
    just wanted to say that its never too late to startt revising for your exams last year i has 3 days left before my as chemistry hadn't done any revision and not been to all my classes i stayed up for those three whole days and got 85/90 90/90 and 106/120. if i can do it anyone can
    hehe that doesn't work with me
    i never revise at the last few days

ReputationRep:
    Whoa! There's no way I could stay up for three whole days though, I have a hard enough time staying awake even with loads of sleep :rolleyes:
    But I have definitely left it too late, but I'm beyond the point of caring now.

ReputationRep:
    then you are organised i always have aplan but never stick to it i hate it when i do that

ReputationRep:
    Ive got around 10 and a half hours... Legal... not good odds, but Im esk at it, I should be right.

ReputationRep:
    if i can do it anyone can
    i think that either you must be a genius, so not "anyone" can do it, cos i know a lot of people who did way more than 3 days revision, got decent GCSE grades (so theyre not exactly stupid) but did not get over 280/300.

but true, if you still got exams, a couple of hours extra revision could get you an extra 5 to 10% in the modules.

ReputationRep:
    think three days is bad my mate slept only two hours a day for her biology a level for three whole weeks now thats madness

ReputationRep:
    then you are organised i always have aplan but never stick to it i hate it when i do that
    Lol, I have a perfect revision plan pinned up *over* my orlando bloom calendar to make me take more notice of it. That hasn't worked, and if that won't, nothing will :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    its always possible if you do the right type of revision people can spend three weks revising for a module and not do aswell as someone whos revised for half that time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    Lol, I have a perfect revision plan pinned up *over* my orlando bloom calendar to make me take more notice of it. That hasn't worked, and if that won't, nothing will :rolleyes:
    i make myself answer a exam question whenever i post one threat in UKL, go on try that, it may work perfectly well.

ReputationRep:
    Even if I studied for a year Id never pass Chemistry, We just dont get eachother... Chem stays away from me and I stay away from it, that way the universe stays in order!

ReputationRep:
    depends what board you doing if its edexcel they repeat the same questions every year all you got to do is learn the basic answers and you should do ok

ReputationRep:
    depends what board you doing if its edexcel they repeat the same questions every year all you got to do is learn the basic answers and you should do ok
    um, no... take for instance,

what is it... C6 H12 06 (some sort of basic sugar?) all that says to me is CHO, which reminds me of Harry Potter, adn 6 12 6. I have never got chem, never ever ever!

ReputationRep:
    um that comes under biology and its the formula for glucose

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    um, no... take for instance,

what is it... C6 H12 06 (some sort of basic sugar?) all that says to me is CHO, which reminds me of Harry Potter, adn 6 12 6. I have never got chem, never ever ever!
    thats glucose..

ReputationRep:
    anyway... see my point?

ReputationRep:
    well to be precise its the basic formula for a hexose monosaccharide

ReputationRep:
    no i dont if you look over the past papers they have the same sort of questions they give you an idea of what comes up and in what manner

ReputationRep:
    well to be precise its the basic formula for a hexose monosaccharide
    like I care, really, I only manage to pass Bio as well, but its wierd becuase i get near perfect in everything else I do.

ReputationRep:
    i hate biology its so boring dont think it really tests you just tests how good you are at remembering information

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.