mollyjackson97
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I received an offer to study at Swansea Uni for a Media and Communications degree but I've looked at my offer again and it says my offer is subject to me by obtaining "Pass Welsh Baccalaureate Advanced Diploma to include a B grade and a C grade at A2 Level." Please can someone tell me what this means? Thank you.
Juichiro
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by mollyjackson97)
I received an offer to study at Swansea Uni for a Media and Communications degree but I've looked at my offer again and it says my offer is subject to me by obtaining "Pass Welsh Baccalaureate Advanced Diploma to include a B grade and a C grade at A2 Level." Please can someone tell me what this means? Thank you.
Ask them via email.
staceeym
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by mollyjackson97)

A pass in Welsh Bacc is a C or above, and you then need to get an overall B and C in two A Level subjects.
mollyjackson97
Rep:
?
so does that mean i just need to get BCC or just BC at a level?
staceeym
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
BC in your a level subjects and then a C in welsh bacc, so yeah basically BCC
mollyjackson97
Rep:
?
but I'm not from wales, I'm from England! so how do I get the C? oh god I'm so confused
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (712)
33.92%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (898)
42.78%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (396)
18.87%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.43%

Watched Threads