The Student Room Group

GCSE Physics 12th of June

Please post any help here.
Can someone please post notes that only have the most vital and important stuff? Like the ones they do in /r/GCSE? Our teacher hasn't even taught us all chapters of physics so I guess I'm eff'd.

Forget Chemistry and Biology :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Same :mad: and i also missed all of the physics in the first half of the year so i have no chance of passing :unimpressed::closedeyes:
Reply 2
Ergh, I hate physics cant wait to revise
Does anyone have any really important or good words or information which would be good to know? Physics is my weakest subject, im dreading friday 😂
First half of the year? Lmao you're lucky! We started physics 2 weeks ago haha
Original post by Emmanaomii
Does anyone have any really important or good words or information which would be good to know? Physics is my weakest subject, im dreading friday 😂

Go on reddit.com/r/GCSE
At the top are google docs with the important notes for each science
I'm just gonna cram it in the 2 day gap i have between History and Physics.
Worked for me during the Chemistry exam and all throughout the exams.
Original post by Kyou
I'm just gonna cram it in the 2 day gap i have between History and Physics.
Worked for me during the Chemistry exam and all throughout the exams.

Same for me, I also had 3 days between biology and chemistry and now have 2 days for physics
This system is flawed af
ooooh i love physics. My strongest science. Im happy to have a free day before the exam.
Original post by brokenbassline
ooooh i love physics. My strongest science. Im happy to have a free day before the exam.

Physics is My weakest science :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Physics is My weakest science :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
And chemistry is mine:frown: We all have our strength and weaknesses. Go hard on your strongest science:h:
I need revision tools! Help!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MeganCarline

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll post a hoax paper tomorrow.
Original post by MeganCarline

Posted from TSR Mobile

the app Gojimo might help? Its got some good questions on that are all suited to GCSE subjects
Thank you
If youre running short for time. Just revise these partially kinetic theory, law of conservation, EM spectrum, Waves and most of all, different ways of Generating Electricity
Original post by brokenbassline

You're lucky
I might call in sick or something idk
Original post by Young Sinatra
You're lucky
I might call in sick or something idk

tbh, if you revise the units for calculations, you should be able to pick up 15 easy marks, which is a high D. Then you should be guaranteed another 10-15 marks from guessing other questions which brings you up to a high C or a Low B
Original post by Kai Diawara
tbh, if you revise the units for calculations, you should be able to pick up 15 easy marks, which is a high D. Then you should be guaranteed another 10-15 marks from guessing other questions which brings you up to a high C or a Low B

Not really, this is P1, not P2, the calculations in this are limited.
Anyone know any potential six markers?

Quick Reply

Latest