chrisbg1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hello,
I have a US BSc degree in Business Administration. I applied to many Master degrees in the Netherlands but many of them reject me due to having this bachelor. The reason is I want to switch to something I like like Journalism, media/communication studies, humanities/arts or online/digital media/marketing. Maybe European/International Studies as well. But nothing with maths/statistics or having to do with IBM SPSS lol.

I have 1 y working experience after my Bachelor degrree in online sales. So far I have only found suitable degrees in the Republic of Ireland. They call them Postgraduate Diploma in.../Certificate in smth and they have part-time/evening study options. They are quite cheap too - many of them cost less than 2,000 Euo.

Do you have any good suggestions for universities in Europe (mainly in Ireland, UK, Germany, France, Belgium, Scandinavia (Sweden, Denmark) or Netherlands) where they offer one-year diplomas/degrees with part-time studies that cost less than 2,000 Euro? I am looking for English-language programmes. So far I have only found some in Ireland and the UK, but the UK ones are expensive.
chrisbg1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I think I have better chance in the so-called Continuing Education or Udergraduate/Graduate/Postgraduate certificates and diplomas. Most of them are part-time or/and evening and 1-year only.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (41)
5.82%
Uncertainty around my education (80)
11.36%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (75)
10.65%
Lack of purpose or motivation (91)
12.93%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (38)
5.4%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (40)
5.68%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (76)
10.8%
Financial worries (44)
6.25%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (31)
4.4%
Exposure to negative news/social media (42)
5.97%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (23)
3.27%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (68)
9.66%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (55)
7.81%

Watched Threads