AQA A2 Psychology Unit 3 Watch

lionka53
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hey ))
Just wondering how did you guys find psychology unit 3 exam?
Abbie1301
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
What topics did you do? I did aggression (loves the questions), eating behaviour And relationships
Studybuddy5721
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I did gender,agression and relationships.I found them alright overall ,however the timing aslect was quite difficult,i proper speed wrote.I found the agression topic to be easiest.
What do you guys think the grade boundaries will be,lower or higher than average?
lionka53
Rep:
?
(Original post by Abbie1301)
What topics did you do? I did aggression (loves the questions), eating behaviour And relationships
I did aggression, relationships and eating behaviour! And i was very happy when i saw the questions, but i thought i gonna brake my hand cause i just couldnt write anymore
lionka53
Rep:
?
(Original post by Studybuddy5721)
What do you guys think the grade boundaries will be,lower or higher than average?
I really hope that they wont be high because i need a B overall to get into my uni.
AmberCoombs97
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I did gender, relationships and aggression and I agree my hand felt like it was going to fall off!!! I'm hoping the grade boundaries won't be too high because all the questions I did took the social approach so there wasn't too much to say without repeating yourself in the approach paragraph! Also I believe 57 may have been an A* last year, but that may have been PSY4.
rachel244
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I did gender aggression and relationships and thought all the questions they asked were okay! aggression was the easiest bc we has predicted that, childhood was a bit unexpected bc it came up a few years ago but it was still okay and there was so much to choose from in gender that social wasn't unexpected either haha. unit 3 is the easier of the two A2 papers definitely. How did you find research methods in unit 4? (i did depression and addiction if any of you did it and want to discuss how it went)
AmberCoombs97
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by rachel244)
I did gender aggression and relationships and thought all the questions they asked were okay! aggression was the easiest bc we has predicted that, childhood was a bit unexpected bc it came up a few years ago but it was still okay and there was so much to choose from in gender that social wasn't unexpected either haha. unit 3 is the easier of the two A2 papers definitely. How did you find research methods in unit 4? (i did depression and addiction if any of you did it and want to discuss how it went)
I liked unit 3 and 4! I did addiction and schizophrenia. I thought the addiction questions were quite nice!! I was so happy with research methods and that there wasn't a design your own study question!!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Department of Media, Culture and Language; School of Education; Business School Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19
  • University of Kent
    Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities Further education
    Tue, 19 Feb '19

Do you give blood?

Yes (61)
8.28%
I used to but I don't now (18)
2.44%
No, but I want to start (276)
37.45%
No, I am unable to (177)
24.02%
No, I chose not to (205)
27.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise