Original post by Valyrian
Guys have the best jumpers

buy them from the shops
Original post by K.C
buy them from the shops

No
Reply 4
Because they're comfy and warm and lovely...:love:
There's also something strangely good about the fact that you know it is someone else's.
Reply 5
Because girls are non law abiding citizens who go out to recklessly destroy society.

Or they're cold?
A girl in school stole 2 of MY polo shirts that were part of the uniform. No jokes.
Reply 7
I steal them from my partners because they are oversized for me and comfortable, and have their scent on them (not talking about after-gym jumpers here)....... And I'm not even a girl. :h:
Reply 8
Original post by Neuth
Because they're comfy and warm and lovely...:love:
There's also something strangely good about the fact that you know it is someone else's.

what if I start wearing tank tops and stuff, once wore my friend's one and it was nice
cos we're poor love
Reply 10
Original post by Ciel.
I steal them from my partners because they are oversized for me and comfortable, and have their scent on them (not talking about after-gym jumpers here)....... And I'm not even a girl. :h:

^ This :love:

The scent of your partner on a comfortable piece of clothing, especially when they aren't there with you, is lovely.

Why wouldn't you want that?
jumpers i dont mind but my ****ing shirts? i need that, its staple god damn it, time was spent choosing them and they wont even fit so why take them?? like wtf
After finding out my favourite jumper went missing...

[video="youtube;9Heybq1s79Y"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Heybq1s79Y[/video]

Quick Reply

Latest