Am I losing my hair?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
My hair dresser today told me that my hair is thinning on the top of my head,/crown, and when I take a photo of the top of my head it really looks like it is. There just doesnt seem to be as much hair there anymore! I am 26, and have always had very fine hair. The thing is, hair loss as far as I know is a genetic trait, and neither of my grandads had lost their hair. My own father is 72 and has a full head of hair. What might this be? What can I do?
I have gone and purched ''regrain' for men, in the hope ot slowl or stop this, if it is even true that my hair is thinning... maybe I'm just decieving myself?

Either way I am very worried.
arfah
Badges: 17
Report 6 years ago
Are you a male/female?
Oops my bad you are a male.
Well I don't think there's that much you can do about this
but you can certainly thicken and strengthen the hair on you hair by using olive oil/almond oil/mustard oil. Do this twice a week and I'm sure you will notice a difference.
Egg and yogurt works very very well too.
however if these things don't help I suggest you go to the doctor for some prescriptions to thicken the hair

Also take care of your diet and look on the internet what foods help increase hair growth and stuff. Hope this helps.
#DIV/0!
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
My hair dresser today told me that my hair is thinning on the top of my head,/crown, and when I take a photo of the top of my head it really looks like it is. There just doesnt seem to be as much hair there anymore! I am 26, and have always had very fine hair. The thing is, hair loss as far as I know is a genetic trait, and neither of my grandads had lost their hair. My own father is 72 and has a full head of hair. What might this be? What can I do?
I have gone and purched ''regrain' for men, in the hope ot slowl or stop this, if it is even true that my hair is thinning... maybe I'm just decieving myself?

Hair loss may be caused by Alopecia, of which, a primary symptom is the thinning of the hair on the crown and temples. It is likely nothing to worry about, but if you are concerned maybe you should take a visit to your GP who may refer you to a dermatologist.
username568974
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

castor oil, almond oil and coconut oil mix together use once a week leave overnight u will start to see the results if u carry on using it...if not use castor oil on its own....or do see the doctor is problem continues...dandruff may be another cause of hair fall also stress
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (3)
3.75%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (11)
13.75%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (14)
17.5%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (9)
11.25%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (29)
36.25%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (14)
17.5%

Watched Threads