The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You can buy 1/1000000000th of Marks & Spencers.
Reply 2
I won £10 too, giving me a £7 profit.
Reply 3
Lord Huntroyde
You can buy 1/1000000000th of Marks & Spencers.
or 2 months subscription :wink: :tongue:
Reply 4
Daveo
I won £10 too, giving me a £7 profit.

£9 :P
Reply 5
piginapoke
The drinks are on you then!

drink (1)
Reply 6
lottery sucks

put that 1 pound ina roulette machine
Reply 7
I put it on for the first time and didnt win anything :frown:
Reply 8
kikzen
£9 :P

depends on how many tickets he bought to win the £10?
Reply 9
According to statistics, you have a better chance of being hit by an aeroplane which has been struck down by lightning than winning the lottery.
Wheee! Congrats. :smile:
Reply 11
Let us hope that you spend your winnings wisely.
Reply 12
Sire
Let us hope that you spend your winnings wisely.

is buying 9 more lottery tickets wise?
Reply 13
Woo, nice one Sach.
Reply 14
Tinykates
or 2 months subscription :wink: :tongue:

I keep meaning to do that, but i keep forgetting.
Reply 15
DrJackal
According to statistics, you have a better chance of being hit by an aeroplane which has been struck down by lightning than winning the lottery.

Methinks you are wrong, as there are more people who have won the lottery in the last year than have been hit by aeroplanes struck down by lightning and not everybody plays the lottery, but everybody can get hit by a plane (there's nowhere left to hide!). Mind, you probably have more chance of being in a car accident on the way to buy the ticket and on the way back, especially if you have to drive all the way to the airport and get on a plane to buy a ticket.
Reply 16
meepmeep
Methinks you are wrong, as there are more people who have won the lottery in the last year than have been hit by aeroplanes struck down by lightning and not everybody plays the lottery, but everybody can get hit by a plane (there's nowhere left to hide!). Mind, you probably have more chance of being in a car accident on the way to buy the ticket and on the way back, especially if you have to drive all the way to the airport and get on a plane to buy a ticket.
The odds of getting 6 numbers are about 1 in 13 986 364 or something around that. I can't be bothered to check.
but if you dont have a ticket you have no chance at all.

love katy ***
I won £76 when I was 14... my mum claimed it so I got my money :biggrin:
Reply 19
Daveo
The odds of getting 6 numbers are about 1 in 13 986 364 or something around that. I can't be bothered to check.

1 in 13 983 816 (6/49x5/48x4/47x3/46x2/45x1/44)

Latest

Trending

Trending