?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Sarah1999)
How did you find it?
Easiest question?
Hardest question?

Sarah

Posted from TSR Mobile
What did you get for the last source? The source on David Lloyd George?
JasmineN16
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I found the source on David Lloyd George the hardest and the 16 marker the easiest
Oddwatermelon
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by JasmineN16)
What did you get for the last source? The source on David Lloyd George?
I wrote about how it was published by the Liberal Party so they were attempting to promote themselves and their reforms! Along those lines.
JasmineN16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Oddwatermelon)
I wrote about how it was published by the Liberal Party so they were attempting to promote themselves and their reforms! Along those lines.
For the source at the end where he was playing the trumpet ? I wrote it was ironic how he was saying "keep the home fires burning" when in the background the shops had no coal or matcha because miners were striking and 2.5 million work days were lost
Oddwatermelon
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by JasmineN16)
For the source at the end where he was playing the trumpet ? I wrote it was ironic how he was saying "keep the home fires burning" when in the background the shops had no coal or matcha because miners were striking and 2.5 million work days were lost
Oh, I did a different paper to that? I did 19th century public health!
Smj238
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Yea i wrote about the liberal party just trying to promote their reforms and increase popularity. Did you all include a conclusion at the end of every question? I only did that for the last question and now im worried. Also, how much did you all write for the last question and what did you write for the question for why the sources describe the conditions differently???
Smj238
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Anyone?
DaVinciGirl
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I have already done two of the sources in school and we analysed it before. So I found it really easy.
kirsty1998
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
For the sources that were different I wrote about one showing the rich living conditions and the other source shows the poors living conditions. Also, i did cross referencing with source B to show the governments attitude of laissez faire and why source D contrasted with source C even though they were from the same time period.
Swannyboi
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
To be honest none of the questions were that difficult if you knew the formal (method) of answering them, it was just a case of filling in the answer with your own knowledge. The David Lloyd George was a lucky source to come up ( for me anyways) due our teacher going through many times in class.
Smj238
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Swannyboi)
To be honest none of the questions were that difficult if you knew the formal (method) of answering them, it was just a case of filling in the answer with your own knowledge. The David Lloyd George was a lucky source to come up ( for me anyways) due our teacher going through many times in class.
How long was your final question?
Smj238
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Also does anyone know what the grade boundaries are for the raw marks in paper 1 and 2? Like paper is out of 53 altogether so how many marks needed to get A* and A in that paper???
DaVinciGirl
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by kirsty1998)
For the sources that were different I wrote about one showing the rich living conditions and the other source shows the poors living conditions. Also, i did cross referencing with source B to show the governments attitude of laissez faire and why source D contrasted with source C even though they were from the same time period.
Yeah I did the exact same! I was just going with the flow, wasn't really sure how to cross reference because I didn't have much practice with it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Danny129
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hey Guys I don't want to sound cocky but I found the exam relatively easy I had already seen the pig source and the Lloyd George source before and question 5 was really easy as well. What did you guys think?
DaVinciGirl
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Danny129)
Hey Guys I don't want to sound cocky but I found the exam relatively easy I had already seen the pig source and the Lloyd George source before and question 5 was really easy as well. What did you guys think?
I found the pig one easy too. I liked question 5 too, but I didn't have time to check for any SPAG mistakes though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Swannyboi
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
For the the question, i wrote around 2 pages. Which reasonable since you need to compare all the sources and then answer the question.
DaVinciGirl
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Swannyboi)
For the the question, i wrote around 2 pages. Which reasonable since you need to compare all the sources and then answer the question.
Yeah, I wrote three pages. I found the sources really easy to understand, so the last question was good.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Danny129
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by DaVinciGirl)
Yeah, I wrote three pages. I found the sources really easy to understand, so the last question was good.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Same I wrote around 3 pages too I found incorporating the sources really easy as they were all relevant
DaVinciGirl
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Danny129)
Same I wrote around 3 pages too I found incorporating the sources really easy as they were all relevant
Yeah. All my other mocks were difficult because the sources wasn't relevant to question 5. I was so relieved when I opened the answer booklet. The only source I found a bit difficult was Source A (MPs speech)

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (184)
43.6%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (49)
11.61%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (33)
7.82%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (89)
21.09%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (42)
9.95%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (25)
5.92%

Watched Threads