18 F 0%
20 F 2%
25 F 9%
30 F 11%
I am male and am not bothered if they are a virgin; glad they waitrd 33%
I am female and am not bothered if they are a virgin; glad they waited17%
Total votes: 46
Ho,

With all the virginity threads on here, i actually thought what age is it peculiar to still be a virgin. I have done two sections for both male and female.
Reply 1
It's never peculiar to be a virgin.
Probably 20, definitely 25. By that age they probably weren't looking for sex in the first place though.
I would find it a little bit odd if a guy was 25 or 30 and was still a virgin. But it wouldn't be a 'deal-breaker' for me lol. I'd just have to teach him some things and be more patient. But it could be fun being a guy's first. Although I prefer men who are more experienced, partly because it can be uncomfortable or painful if the man is particularly endowed and inexperienced at the same time.
Reply 4
I would say 30 for either gender but even then, its still not a big deal. They will have had their reasons for still being a virgin at that age and its nothing to be ashamed of.
Reply 5
I wouldn't want to date a virgin ever. Sorry but just no - I don't want to have to teach them stuff, and it's unlikely we'll be together long term as they'd probably wanna sleep with more people at some point.
From the poll it would seem thathat most people expect men to lose their virginity under 25 and but when it comes to women, most people prefer they were virgins.

Well this is not really not that surprsing as some people might think.
your virginity is personal so it is not peculiar to be one at any age. it's when you're ready

Posted from TSR Mobile
A lack of sexual partners wouldn't be a deal breaker for me, too many however could very well be.
Honestly not bothered, though both girlfriends I've had have been virgins.

I think there's two different things you have to consider with this- there are people who have chosen to be virgins, and people who haven't. Generally, if a girl wants sex, she can get it, so female virgins above a certain age will be that by choice. Whereas male virgins are more likely to be virgins because they're unable to lose it. A lot of girls will respect a guy who is saving himself, it can actually be quite attractive, he's a challenge, and he's set himself apart from the usual guys who're looking to have sex asap, and it will make the sex special to them, plus lower their insecurity about cheating. But someone who is a virgin when they're older not by choice is clearly unattractive to most women for some reason, usually lack of confidence.
Reply 10
Original post by ALevelBro
Probably 20, definitely 25. By that age they probably weren't looking for sex in the first place though.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Original post by Spock's Socks
I would say 30 for either gender but even then, its still not a big deal. They will have had their reasons for still being a virgin at that age and its nothing to be ashamed of.

If no one as found you good enough to sleep with by the time you are 30, it is shameful.
Original post by Mr Smurf
If no one as found you good enough to sleep with by the time you are 30, it is shameful.

I'm coming 29 and I'm still one. I don't really see it as "shameful", I used to, but then I don't really care anymore. Life's too short I'll be dead anyway at some point to give a **** about this anymore.

There's honestly not a lot you can do if you're unpopular in society, I don't have any friends or any social life, so the whole thing feeds on itself in that regard. I did consider suicide many times during my mid twenties knowing I was probably going to live the rest of my life like this.

Then I figured I was only doing more harm to myself thinking that way, and more harm than anyone else was inflicting on me. Person finds out you're a virgin, thinks its odd for about it for 10 seconds, then doesn't care anymore, you think about it and you want to kill yourself, who's doing the more damage?

It is what it is and you can't change yourself or who you are ultimately, the sooner who you accept you are the better.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending