The Student Room Group

Edexcel English Literature 11th June

Is anyone taking this exam tomorrow?!

I'm so so nervous, i don't really know what to expect!!
Reply 1
Original post by zemoge
Is anyone taking this exam tomorrow?!

I'm so so nervous, i don't really know what to expect!!

Yeah i'm taking the A2 exam
What texts are you both studying?
Reply 3
Canterbury tales, small island, and reef

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nirvanacobain
Tess of the d'Urbervilles, Gatsby and Rapture

I am doing the same!
any predictions?
Original post by hannahkimb3rl3y
any predictions?

how did you find it?
Original post by nirvanacobain
how did you find it?

Hi, im kinda late for this conversation but I also did the english exam with the same books. For me it was alright, it could have been worse and it could have been bette. But with English Literature you don't know what you did until you get your grades... The examiner might love your ideas, or not :s-smilie:

There's not point of thinking about it now, by the way I did the second question on section B, how about you guys? And how did you find it?
I found it okay.. the poem frustrated me as I felt like I was doing nothing but repeating myself throughout, and the second question was also okay I didn't do the question on gender but the other one. Fingers crossed for results day!
Original post by patriciacouceiro
Hi, im kinda late for this conversation but I also did the english exam with the same books. For me it was alright, it could have been worse and it could have been bette. But with English Literature you don't know what you did until you get your grades... The examiner might love your ideas, or not :s-smilie:

There's not point of thinking about it now, by the way I did the second question on section B, how about you guys? And how did you find it?

Oh, I did the first one, which was ok but very time pressured and I left out a lot of my plan! And I did the prose question for the unseen which was fine I think.

Quick Reply

Latest