downton-abbie
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
What modules is everyone doing for A2 AQA geography? Our teacher is only teaching us 2 physical (plate tectonics and associated hazards, and weather, climate and associated hazards) and 1 human topic (development and globalisation). Is this enough modules to perform well in the exam?
jmet117
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
That's all you need. Do data response questions for one of the physical topics and for the human, and do the essay for the other physical topic, and you'll be fine. We're doing the same apart from world cities for human instead of development.
Don Pedro K.
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I am doing some weird stuff but to be honest I do not give a single ounce of care in the world because I hate this subject so much and I am dropping it ! But you guys have fun though ^_^
frogman2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by jmet117)
That's all you need. Do data response questions for one of the physical topics and for the human, and do the essay for the other physical topic, and you'll be fine. We're doing the same apart from world cities for human instead of development.
I'm doing the same as well, although I'd prefer to do a human essay but we can't if we're only studying one human section.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (15)
7.94%
They've been reasonable (78)
41.27%
Not feeling great... (49)
25.93%
They are TERRIBLE! (47)