Good Books to read for Business Management Watch

Samantha01
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hello just wondering what books do you read for the business management undergraduate course. ?
fxrmb
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Samantha01)
Hello just wondering what books do you read for the business management undergraduate course. ?
Are you going to be studying business management at Westminster?
University of Westminster
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi Samantha,

Firstly massive congratulations if you are going to be studying Business Management with us! It's a really popular course and the facilities up at our Business school are brilliant, I'm sure you'll have a great time there.

It's great you're thinking about starting to do some reading. I've been trying to get hold of the course leader to find out what books you'll read but while I wait for a response you might want to read a bit more about the modules here. There's a lot of information in that document but don't be too overwhelmed - it's not all for Business Management! It also includes information about the other Business pathways we have.

I'll let you know if I can get the names of some books - in the meantime I'm sure some of our Business students on the forum can help you out if you've got other questions

Just give me a shout if I can help with anything else!

Rosie
University of Westminster
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by fxrmb)
Hi Samantha (and fxrmb - thought this might be of interest for you too)

I've had an email from the course leader and he says that the following are likely to be the reading:
Professional Competencies - Gallagher(2013) Skills Development for Business and Management Students. 2nd ed.

Business Context - For BKEY402 a customtextbook compiled from several economics and law books is used and addition TheStudy Skills Handbook (Palgrave Study Skills), 4th edition isrecommended.

Perspectives on Organisations - King,D and S.Lawley (2013) Organizational Behaviour’, Oxford University Press,Oxford.

Principles of Marketing - Principlesand Practices of Marketing (7th) David Jobber, University of Bradford FionaEllis-Chadwick, Open UniversityI hope that helps
Samantha01
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by fxrmb)
yes i will be
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Westminster
    All Departments will be open. Undergraduate
    Sat, 12 Oct '19
    All Departments will be open. Undergraduate
    Sat, 9 Nov '19
    All Departments will be open. Postgraduate
    Wed, 13 Nov '19

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (33)
7.42%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (262)
58.88%
No (150)
33.71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed