The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

What happens if you miss your predictions?

I want to go Queen Mary and I'm predicted A*AA studying Law. I don't feel like I'll meet the requirements. If i get AAA what are the chances of me getting in? Did anyone fall behind their requirements and still get in?
Original post by Chocolate1995
I want to go Queen Mary and I'm predicted A*AA studying Law. I don't feel like I'll meet the requirements. If i get AAA what are the chances of me getting in? Did anyone fall behind their requirements and still get in?

Pretty good actually if you have an offer
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Original post by Iqbal007
Pretty good actually if you have an offer

yeah but doesn't the offer only stand if i meet the requirements?:frown:
yeah but doesn't the offer only stand if i meet the requirements?:frown:

Well I've seen before people getting confirmation on results day despite not meeting the requirements.
Well I've seen before people getting confirmation on results day despite not meeting the requirements.

Even if you miss requirements by a whole grade? What if 2 grades?

reallly? on a course as popular as law? and a university as popular and well placed as Queen Marys'?

Naah. This is too much of a troll statement to believe.
Even if you miss requirements by a whole grade? What if 2 grades?

They were people with AAB, as well as a few through clearing with that grade....don't know about this year, but generally it will be there in clearing as the rise in grades from QM has led to some lower applications, A*AA requirements are on par with UCL, etc
Original post by theDanIdentity
reallly? on a course as popular as law? and a university as popular and well placed as Queen Marys'?

Naah. This is too much of a troll statement to believe.

Yep.......QM law is popular but not that popular, when it was AAA they had good amount of applications, for some they saw it as an insurance choice for the big law universities with the A*AA change about 2 years ago, people couldn't leave it as a insurance, it was a bit high.

A lot of people get into QM through clearing.
Yep.......QM law is popular but not that popular, when it was AAA they had good amount of applications, for some they saw it as an insurance choice for the big law universities with the A*AA change about 2 years ago, people couldn't leave it as a insurance, it was a bit high.

A lot of people get into QM through clearing.

Do you know anywhere where I can find stats for queen mary to see what grades they got in with for a certain course?
Original post by SheLikeTheMango
Do you know anywhere where I can find stats for queen mary to see what grades they got in with for a certain course?

Theres only unistats
Theres only unistats

I already have a C in English Lit. at A level. So if I get AAA will I still stand a chance? I don't even know why their requirements are so high considering it's located in a :poo: hole

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending