The Student Room Group

What do you think of my plan to approach this girl

There is a girl I have a crush on but don't know how to approach. So my plan is the next time I see her make eye contact with me in class or the hallway I will point at her and yell pervert. I think this will show me as a confident alpha male which will make me more attractive to her. Is this a good idea or should I go back to ignoring her?
why?
Original post by Anonymous
There is a girl I have a crush on but don't know how to approach. So my plan is the next time I see her make eye contact with me in class or the hallway I will point at her and yell pervert. I think this will show me as a confident alpha male which will make me more attractive to her. Is this a good idea or should I go back to ignoring her?

Why would you want to shout pervert??? Hahaha, seems a bit odd to me, maybe you should say hi instead? Seems like a more normal approach
I think your plan is solid, I would go weak at the knees if someone yelled that at me

Posted from TSR Mobile
and thaaat is exactly why you probably wont get a gf...
I love this website.
solid, im a boy and i'm already melting for u
Original post by Anonymous

What a ridiculous plan! No way that's gonna work since you'll just come across as a self-indulgent fool.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You need to learn thy art of seduction, I am sure some of my fellow Tsrians can advise you
Reply 9
No, if she is in your class then just ask her if your class had any homework or something in the hall and try and change it into an actual conversation.

trying to be an alpha male is gonna do nothing for you but make you look like you think your better than everyone - nothing is more unattractive than that.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending