Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Feeling cheap and used. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkfairy)
    oKK tis not often I get called that hehehe but I think it was quite a predictable response considering i called you stupid. You still could have avoided retaliating and maintained your dignity though Anyone else not know what a 'lisp' is???
    No-one's stupid on this board :rolleyes: And an argument a day keeps the doctor away

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pixelfairy #1)
    No-one's stupid on this board :rolleyes: And an argument a day keeps the doctor away
    Hahaha I wish! I better have 200 arguments a day to keep the doctor away in future

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Hahaha I wish! I better have 200 arguments a day to keep the doctor away in future
    Yeah I argue all the time

Pointless arguements are the best as they go on forever

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it all probably just seemed worse a few hours ago because of the pain killers, I am feeling a lot better now though I am even going to try and have a bath tonight.

I am looking foward to that little walk tomorrow so I just hope the weather is nice.
    Glad you're feeling a little more positive. Everyone feels the same way you do at some point, so don't feel alone. A walk will do you good too. Keep smiling!

ETA: If you're suffering from depression, there's a forum I used to go on when I went through mild-depression. www.depressionforums.com if I remember correctly. Just if you want to give it a go. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks I will have a look at that just out of interest but at the moment I haven't felt as good in weeks, I can physicaly feel by blood preasure and heart beat are low, I feel so relaxed. Its because all my university stress is over with now.

I've just had a bath which has also made me feel better. I am actually happy for a change.

ReputationRep:
    Other people have their own worries, they probably forgot you were in hospital its an easy thing to do, and it was a minor op and you havent been in hospital for long and they have exams its a bad time to visit,

However maybe you dont have the best friends, one of my best mates last year was only in hospital for two days and we all visited her and bought her flowers, pressies a card etc. And we visited her at home after.

ReputationRep:

They say when you're ill you learn who your true friends are and it seems I hardly have any.
    Boy do I know that one. When I was first diagnosed with arthritis I got little sympathy from people I was working with and I got dumped by my then boyfriend because "he didn't like being around sick people". Just what I needed.

What tablets are you on? Coproxamol (distalalgesic) shouldn't cause depression but can give you some terrible nightmares.

Your friends are probably a bit preoccupied with exams at the moment. And unless you have actually been ill you don't understand what it feels like. I don't mean haviung a cold but being really ill. Concentrate on looking after yourself . Call your friends and arange something for in a couple of weeks time when you are feeling better, or give them a call and say something like "I'm not up to going out but do you want to come round, watch a cheesey video and eat popcorn?" sometimes you have to tell people how you feel because they just don't know.

hope you are feeling better soon

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, its some variant of parcemetmol and another drug called Dicocfenic I am taking. Most o f my uni mates have no uni stress now as all the assignments have been handed in and they only have one exam left.The only one person from uni who did ask how I was was a girl, so maybe that says somthing about males.

Your ex sounded very shallow to dump you for somthing like, he should have supported you it must be terrible having somthing like arthritis at al nearly age. My grandad got in his neck when he was in his 40's as a result he had to retire early in his late 50's because the pain killers made mean't he kept nodding off at work.

My grandards neck has got a bit better now though as treatments improved, although he is a lot more ill because he has a million other things wrong with him now because of his age.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.