A2 Edexcel Spanish Unit 4 - 10th June 2015

Watch this thread
libby_swan97
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi guys, just wondering if anyone else did this exam and how they found it? If anyone could come up with some ideas for the correct translation that would be good! Hope you found it ok
debby111
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Heyy I had the same exam! I think the translation was alright, well I hope so Lol I got 'full-time job' wrong, what did you put for 'he was out of work'?
libby_swan97
Rep:
(Original post by debby111)
Heyy I had the same exam! I think the translation was alright, well I hope so Lol I got 'full-time job' wrong, what did you put for 'he was out of work'?
I suppose it wasn't too bad!! Me too haha I think most people did!! I think I put 'ha estado desempleado' but I think it should of been 'sin trabajo'! What essays did you do?
debby111
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I did the one about parents controlling their kids when they use the internet and for the research-based essay I went for the film, what about you?
libby_swan97
Rep:
I did the one about parents controlling their kids when they use the internet and for the research-based essay I went for the film, what about you?
same as you! what film did you do? I did Maria llena eres de Gracia
debby111
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by libby_swan97)
same as you! what film did you do? I did Maria llena eres de Gracia
I did Mar Adentro, the one by Amenábar. I didn't particularly like the film but the historical question (I prepared a topic for that type of question as well) wasn't one of the best ones so yeah :/ hope it goes well!! Are you planning on doing spanish at uni as well?
libby_swan97
Rep:
I did Mar Adentro, the one by Amenábar. I didn't particularly like the film but the historical question (I prepared a topic for that type of question as well) wasn't one of the best ones so yeah :/ hope it goes well!! Are you planning on doing spanish at uni as well?
oh yeah i've seen that film, oh really that's so irritating me too!! I am! hopefully French and Spanish at Cardiff, what about you? sorry for the late reply :')
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (25)
18.8%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (15)
11.28%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (10)
7.52%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (23)
17.29%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (34)
25.56%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (26)
19.55%

Watched Threads