Anyone had already read Harry Potter and the order of phoenix?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Xpander
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I ordered Harry Potter and the order of phoenix but unfortunately I will get it on Saturday. Anyone read the book, or at least a part of it? I think is aroung 850 pages! It will be a long way...
And what are your impressions from this book?
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yep i read it- it's 766 pages (i think) + u don't even get to find out who dies until chapter 34. avoid all hp threads on this board, because most of them will give away sumthing (however unintentional), just in caseu don't aready know who's died.

i think the book's great, but i got a bit fed up at the begining before he went bac to school- it kinda drags.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
i read it. it has 870 pages and it intteresting. but when you find out who dies it really sad(it mite not b sad 4 u thogh)
CR3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
finished it a while ago. probably u allready read it and no that sirius died...
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by CR3)
finished it a while ago. probably u allready read it and no that sirius died...
Do u guys think that harry and the others will use the time turner to bring him back? I know that they could have done this in the 4th book (cedric) but he was a victim of lord voldemort and he is a VERY strong wizard.... is it possable that the veil was a portkey?..... think about it, lupin certainly couldnt say that he was still alive in front of bellatrix, also dumbledore said that voldemort may have used harry as a spy, he could not tell harry cuz of this reason, What do u think?
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Check out the thread containing all stuff on HP for theories. Posted my reply for the first part of the question on that thread earlier.
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xpander)
I ordered Harry Potter and the order of phoenix but unfortunately I will get it on Saturday. Anyone read the book, or at least a part of it? I think is aroung 850 pages! It will be a long way...
It is 870 pages lon not counting somethings
dodo bird
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xpander)
I think that it's the best one of them all
potroast
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
i read it. it has 870 pages and it intteresting. but when you find out who dies it really sad(it mite not b sad 4 u thogh)
I thought it was terrible that he died, she could have made it Malfoy.
CR3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hey...check out the Ultimate discussion Harry Potter thread...we're in need of more posters...

CR
funkylittleme
Report 16 years ago
i've read the book, so can u tell me what u think please?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
What's the story can u tell me in short? my e-mail id is [email protected]
Catty22
Report 16 years ago
Its a good read. Sad when thingy dies though 'sniff'. but it was good none the less. I read it in one night. all pages.
kikas
Report 16 years ago
The fist time I saw how many pages the book had I was shock!!! I tought I would never finish the book. Then by the end of it I was wishing for the book to have more 100 pages...but it didn't...now I'm waiting for the next book, but probably it will take a long time to get it!!!!
kikas
Report 16 years ago
I already knew that someone was going to day...I knew it for 2 years...but all that time I was wishing not to be sirius...and then I died!!!! :mad:

I tought it would be dumbledore...(not that i wanted of course)...but the last personne that I wanted to die would be sirius...
*Amy*
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I read the book in a day lol. It was very sad... and i certainly did not spend up to half an hour crying! Of course i didn't! *eye twitches*
I did love it, though. Ron's character was excellent in this book *hugs her baby*
kikas
Report 16 years ago
Me2!!!! I also cryed...It took a little time to realised he was ded!! When I found out that he wasn't coming back from that veil, I coudn't hepl my self not to cry!!!!
it was so sad!!!! I realy didn't wanted to be him!
*Amy*
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
To be honest, though, there were people i would have missed more. Like Ron, Remus or Severus. But it was still very sad.
kikas
Report 16 years ago
Well I never tought that ron would die...I always tought it would be or dumbledor, or hagrid or sirius. but to be honest...sirius would be the last carecter that i wanted to be killed( not that I wanted anyone of the others to die), but it's, like dumbledore said in the end of 5 book,sirius was the next figure harry had that is like a father and a brother to him!!!
kikas
Report 16 years ago
severus????severus snape??
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (345)
34.6%
No (652)
65.4%

Watched Threads