Anyone had already read Harry Potter and the order of phoenix? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikas)
    severus????severus snape??

errrrrm, yes, that's the one

ReputationRep:
    Hey...
    But you would miss more snape if he died than sirius?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikas)
    Hey...
    But you would miss more snape if he died than sirius?
    ...... Yes. Until i see proof that Sirius really did own leather trousers then i would miss Severus more.

ReputationRep:
    well he could get more nice in the next book, but I would still prefer sirius!!!! I caind of admire him, you know, for being in prisonne so many years for something he didn't do! and then whem he got out the firt thing he did was to see how harry was doing...the part when harry sees for the first time the big black god. Afther taht sirius has to be stuck in his hose for a lot of months!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikas)
    well he could get more nice in the next book, but I would still prefer sirius!!!! I caind of admire him, you know, for being in prisonne so many years for something he didn't do! and then whem he got out the firt thing he did was to see how harry was doing...the part when harry sees for the first time the big black god. Afther taht sirius has to be stuck in his hose for a lot of months!!!

I love Sirius to pieces, and was devastated by book 5... but... meh.

ReputationRep:
    OHHH!!
    I know what you mean...when harry saw what sirius and his father did that thing to snape!!! is that, isn't??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikas)
    OHHH!!
    I know what you mean...when harry saw what sirius and his father did that thing to snape!!! is that, isn't??
    that was damn cruel, that.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah!!... I didn't think that sirius and james would that thing...I tought that james was more like...like harry, you know!
    But has lupin said they were only 15!!!...but it was still a bad thing to do!

hi everyone who posts after this go to my disscusion its called harry potter discussion (read book 5 first)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikas)
    Yeah!!... I didn't think that sirius and james would that thing...I tought that james was more like...like harry, you know!
    no NOT really, snape deserved bullying.....i luved james, a lot like me come to think of it! yes people there is a thread called harry potter and the ultimate discussion, if ur gonna talk bout harry mite as well do it there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikas)
    it wasn´t a nice thing to do but we don´t know the kind of things snape did to james for him to act like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leroylina)
    it wasn´t a nice thing to do but we don´t know the kind of things snape did to james for him to act like that.
    aplaudes! i think the author was asking us to see it frm snapes side! but i wasnt taking that! snape = bad evl te4acher!

ReputationRep:
    i don't hate snape, but i don't like him that much either. but he's pretty cool... have you watched the movie of book 2? the part where he fought gilderoy lockhart? ooooh... that was pretty good serves gilderoy right!

(Original post by Unregistered)
    i read it. it has 870 pages and it intteresting. but when you find out who dies it really sad(it mite not b sad 4 u thogh)
    i also felt sad too !i am very angry because in this story ron is better than harry !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elsie)
    i also felt sad too !i am very angry because in this story ron is better than harry !
    no I dont think he is "better" I just think hes starting to get some of the attention he deserves. As Harrys sidekick thats all he was, a sidekick, and he knew this, as a younger brother of 5 magnificent brothers, he wanted a spotlight of his own..........and hes found it! I always thought Ron needed to have a bit of a spotlight of his own, I always hated to see him shunted to the side! but then that may be because I see a lot of Ron in me! magnicent older brother, really really smart! little sister, jock, stupid, and family wanting anouther smart one! trust me, Rons position sux!

(Original post by Unregistered)
    Do u guys think that harry and the others will use the time turner to bring him back? I know that they could have done this in the 4th book (cedric) but he was a victim of lord voldemort and he is a VERY strong wizard.... is it possable that the veil was a portkey?..... think about it, lupin certainly couldnt say that he was still alive in front of bellatrix, also dumbledore said that voldemort may have used harry as a spy, he could not tell harry cuz of this reason, What do u think?
    I don't think they'll use the time turner again. it would just be repeating a technique, it would be boring to bring the time turner in for long periods of time. I do think that they'll find a way to communicate with Sirius or maybe bring him back.

After we read the 4th book, my friend and I both predicted that Sirius would die. The guidelines of a good novel (or series of novels) sort of dictate that Harry's situation must go from bad to worse- and what could be worse for him than losing his recently discovered and only remaining relative?

Dumbledore dying in the 5th book?! Now way! My prediction is this: Dumbledore will die in the final book; he is Harry's shield, so eventually he will have to go... Thats just the way it goes, I guess.

After we read the 4th book, my friend and I both predicted that Sirius would die. The guidelines of a good novel (or series of novels) sort of dictate that Harry's situation must go from bad to worse- and what could be worse for him than losing his recently discovered and only remaining relative?

Dumbledore dying in the 5th book?! Now way! My prediction is this: Dumbledore will die in the final book; he is Harry's shield, so eventually he will have to go... Thats just the way it goes, I guess.

Denton.

My apologies for submitting that post twice.

Denton.

I finished it a week after it came out and it is 870 pages. i read about 200 pages a day.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.