Anyone had already read Harry Potter and the order of phoenix? Watch

This discussion is closed.
kikas
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
I finished it a week after it came out and it is 870 pages. i read about 200 pages a day.

I read the book 4 in a very chort time...but when I started reading the book 5, I took a lot more, also because I wanted, I mean, it took 2 years to GoF get to us, so I read OoF very slow, so I wouldn't be "gone" so soon!!!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
[Total respect to you I tried to do that but still managed to read it in about 2 days!

Is it just me or was this book a lot darker. Im not saying thats a bad thing but it deffinately wasnt as funny as the rest.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
has sirius actually died?? he only went through some veil. cant he come bak?? and y did it have to be him?? cant wait til the 3rd film to come out and the 6th book to come out when ever dat is
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
has sirius actually died?? he only went through some veil. cant he come bak?? and y did it have to be him?? cant wait til the 3rd film to come out and the 6th book to come out when ever dat is
Its better than it being Hagrid which is what I heard!

I think the books not gonna be out till 2005 sometime!
rachio
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Xpander)
I ordered Harry Potter and the order of phoenix but unfortunately I will get it on Saturday. Anyone read the book, or at least a part of it? I think is aroung 850 pages! It will be a long way...
And what are your impressions from this book?
nice story, badly written
Svivafia
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Well...it's December 27th so it's been months past the time the 5th book came out, but I still read portions of it every night! Yea, but I loved it, but my favorite book was the third one. OMG - have you guys heard? Oliver Wood isn't going to be in the 3rd movie...*shakes head and mutters* it's going to be horrible. :'(

Yea, well I kind of hated JKR after she killed off one of my favorite characters..I was in a state of denial after that. *sighs* I guess I'll have to get over it...
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (75)
17.28%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (280)
64.52%
Not yet but I am planning to (21)
4.84%
Not yet but I might (58)
13.36%

Watched Threads