The Student Room Group
University of York
York
Reply 1
I'm really not into sport at all, but I thought the facilities looked alright when i looked around. I seem to remember pitches.. which is good for rugby right! :biggrin:
The only little thing is they don't have a pool.. which doesnt bother me because I hate chlorine!
University of York
York
Reply 2
I know they have a good inter-college competition with sport, and they have a gym.. don't really know about rugby specifically though.
Reply 3
like Kimoni - i only remmeber the sports fields - looked pretty good to me!!
the only sports I am majorly into are surfing and swimming, so im gutted there is neither a sea or a swimming pool - Ill just have to use the one in the city though for that instead :biggrin:
Reply 4
charlord
like Kimoni - i only remmeber the sports fields - looked pretty good to me!!
the only sports I am majorly into are surfing and swimming, so im gutted there is neither a sea or a swimming pool - Ill just have to use the one in the city though for that instead :biggrin:

You'll just have to find a new sporting hobby then! How does the Naked Mud Wrestling Society sound to you? :tongue:
Reply 5
kimoni
You'll just have to find a new sporting hobby then! How does the Naked Mud Wrestling Society sound to you? :tongue:

lol
yeh...sign me up!!! :/
Reply 6
kimoni

Oh my god are you being serious? Is there really a naked mud wrestling society? I KNEW I chose the right university to go to in the end. Just need to shape up over the summer so my tummy doesn't wobble too much when mud gets thrown at it

Latest