The Student Room Group

Tired of my mom treating me like a kid

I am 25 years old and i live at home, i am quite mature and independant and have a girfriend and a part time job,but my mom still is treating me as if i am child.she buys all my clothes,she always buys me briefs never boxers and always set stupid rules like what time i should be home like when i have been out with my girlfriend. I always confront her and say i am 25 now mom i am old enough to buy my own clothes And make my own choices. She just yells at me and said you are my son and you live at home so you going to do what mom says, then i say if so at least could you buy me boxers not briefs which i always worn and constantly get teased about by other lads in the changing room,but again she just yells and says your wearing what i say and i am your mom and i buy you briefs you wear what i tell you because you follow my rules and respect me . Of course i love my mom but i am really upset that she is doing all this i am 25 and she is still refusing to let me make my own choices and do things i want, i understand she is caring but it feels like she is wrapping me up in cotton wool, and it is crazy that she still making me wear briefs at 25. Does anyone else have moms like this. And does anyone else have any ideas how to deal with a mom like this?
(edited 8 years ago)
All I can say is move move out / get a better job so you can move out. If not buy yourself some boxers.

In the meantime though I'd be enjoying the fact that your mother provides you with a roof, food and clothing for FREE!

I haven't left home for uni yet but that's got to be one of the best deals ever, even in my eyes.
Move out...
Again?

Google 'underwear fetish forum'. So much more fun.
I would say move out, especially if its getting to the point where you feel as though you are being suffocated by her.
Reply 5
Original post by Sam foster
then i say if so at least could you buy me boxers not briefs which i always worn and constantly get teased about by other lads in the changing room

loooooool, must be a troll 100%
Nothing you can do about it if you've talked to her about it and she refuses to calm her tits.

You're going to have to find a full time job and move out to get away from this problem to be honest.
What the ****ing hell is wrong with briefs i am 29 in july yes 29 years of ****ing age and wear them have done all my life they snug just grow up you ****

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending