The Student Room Group

Edexcel GCSE History A Unit 3B War and the transformation of British Society 1931-51

Anyone take a guess what will come up? I know that Growth of Unemployment, Battle of Britain, The Blitz, Role of Government and NHS have never come up.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by helpme:)
Anyone take a guess what will come up? I know that Growth of Unemployment, Battle of Britain, The Blitz, Role of Government and NHS have never come up.

My teacher thinks blitz spirit could come up! So all about morale during the blitz etc.. but I am praying for the Battle of Britain :smile:
Was it the Beveridge report that came up last year?
Original post by GoldnFrost
Was it the Beveridge report that came up last year?

Yeah it was
Reply 4
unemployment and blitz already came up, what do you guys will come up
Reply 5
Original post by laurenatkins
My teacher thinks blitz spirit could come up! So all about morale during the blitz etc.. but I am praying for the Battle of Britain :smile:
Same. We had a mock on the Blitz and I did quite well. Lets hope for it.
Reply 6
Sorry guys but the Blitz has come up as a sample paper from Edexcel. This means it is less likely to come up.
This should help image.jpg
We've been told that Battle of Britain is most likely going to come up.
I am really bad at history so I am very happy that this is my last history exam. So do you guys have any brief revision notes that might be helpful? I have got loads of my own but I can't seem to remember the information as some of my own knowledge. I am weaker of the Battle of Britain and unemployment.
I'd put my money on battle of britain and/or blitz

NHS/beveridge report was last year and it's not very likely that it comes up again
I have a feeling it may be based around D-Day/Operation Overload
Original post by askhelpsuccess
I have a feeling it may be based around D-Day/Operation Overload

I'm going with Battle of Britain since it has never come up.
Original post by 4nonymous
I'm going with Battle of Britain since it has never come up.

thats good. I reallllllly don't wanna revise NHS but I'm scared that they could trick us by putting it twice in a row to trick us all
Original post by askhelpsuccess
thats good. I reallllllly don't wanna revise NHS but I'm scared that they could trick us by putting it twice in a row to trick us all

Its best to revise everything just in case.
Original post by 4nonymous
Its best to revise everything just in case.

completely agree :smile:
Original post by MaryCullen
This should help image.jpg

Thank you! Huge help :smile:
Reply 17
the beveridge report came up in 2014 so im assuming the Topics of Key topic 4: labour in power won't come up, my teacher said theres a good chance of the jarrow crusade though
thinking women at work may be it this year
idk why i have a strong feeling on the battle of Britain and that the 16 marker will say to use the sources and your own knowledge to show why Britain won/ Germany lost the B.O.B

Quick Reply

Latest