GCSE unit 2 physics exam friday 12 june

Watch this thread
vintage456
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
does anyone reckon the exam will be easy tomorrow?
harxy
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by vintage456)
does anyone reckon the exam will be easy tomorrow?
Personally, I think it will be better than you're expecting it to be. Unless you're exceptionally strong in the subjects that others typically aren't (math, physics, PE, etc.) then it'll be easy - but if not It's worth looking at youtube summary videos of P4, P5, P6 to drill everything into your head. Think of revision this way - you already know the stuff, it's in your head - but you need reminding.

Conclusion, not easy, but not as hard as you think. (but good luck all the same)
claudiamendes
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
My Biology and Chemistry exams went pretty well so I'm hoping my Physics tomorrow goes well too! I think it won't be too difficult but just hoping the 6 markers are as easy as the Biology and Chemistry ones were... Something maybe to do with Nuclear Power would be awesome.
SmashedIt
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
you mean unit 1 right??
vintage456
Rep:
(Original post by harxy)
Personally, I think it will be better than you're expecting it to be. Unless you're exceptionally strong in the subjects that others typically aren't (math, physics, PE, etc.) then it'll be easy - but if not It's worth looking at youtube summary videos of P4, P5, P6 to drill everything into your head. Think of revision this way - you already know the stuff, it's in your head - but you need reminding.

Conclusion, not easy, but not as hard as you think. (but good luck all the same)
how did you find the exam?
claudiamendes
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by vintage456)
how did you find the exam?
Great! How did you do?
vintage456
Rep:
(Original post by claudiamendes)
Great! How did you do?
it was alright. jus think i got thrown off by the first question on velocity- but i tried applying the rule of freefall to it! pity there wasnt a six-marker on nuclear fission!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (101)
68.24%
No (31)
20.95%
I didn't use it to prepare (16)
10.81%

Watched Threads