Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I had a real heavy one again last night. And I still feel really ill. Anybody else suffering.
    I woke up at 2pm still pissed out of my head. argh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    I had a real heavy one again last night. And I still feel really ill. Anybody else suffering.
    Well I can't sympathise you knew what would happen! Drink some water and do some excercise! You might feel refreshed after

ReputationRep:
    Lolololol... you can have my sympathy Dani, but I've had a great bbq today in the sun!

ReputationRep:
    Not meet any celebs?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zombie)
    Lolololol... you can have my sympathy Dani, but I've had a great bbq today in the sun!
    i had a really good day at a bbq as well 2day!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops1)
    is this an attempt to make danithestudent feel worse than she is i think she's gone to get a few paracetamols

ReputationRep:
    hehe - go koko!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkfairy)
    is this an attempt to make danithestudent feel worse than she is i think she's gone to get a few paracetamols
    oops...that was a bit thoughtless of me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    hehe - go koko!
    lol...it was funni, the lads were all ... "women cook in the kitchen men do the bbq's" i basically took over and none of challenged me!! the food i cooked was well nicer than the rest

ReputationRep:
    lol...it was funni, the lads were all ... "women cook in the kitchen men do the bbq's" i basically took over and none of challenged me!! the food i cooked was well nicer than the rest
    glad you had fun

ReputationRep:
    that reminds me I'm v. hungry. Words of advice to dannithestudent never drink on an empty stomach

ReputationRep:
    that reminds me I'm v. hungry. Words of advice to dannithestudent never drink on an empty stomach
    i wasnt drinking there...did manage to trick a guy into downing a 2pint glass of smirnoff ice by calling him chicken!!

ReputationRep:
    drinking on an empty stomach is underrated.

ReputationRep:
    Aww did ickle dani have too much to dwink and doesn't feel too well as a resuwlt?
    Sorry couldn't resist
    Hope you, erm, recover quickly.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.