chiiboko
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi guys I really need help I haven't revised ethics due to me focusing on other exams. I want to make revision very precise because I know I failed the philosophy exam on Wednesday. Does anyone have any predictions about what is going to come up in the exam next Wednesday.

I know its a bit stupid but it's my only hope of getting a good grade to get into uni.
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses.

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :yy:

Spoiler:
Show
(Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
x
chiiboko
Rep:
?
(Original post by TSR Jessica)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses.

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :yy:
thanks
TheBeastHunter_
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by chiiboko)
Hi guys I really need help I haven't revised ethics due to me focusing on other exams. I want to make revision very precise because I know I failed the philosophy exam on Wednesday. Does anyone have any predictions about what is going to come up in the exam next Wednesday.

I know its a bit stupid but it's my only hope of getting a good grade to get into uni.
Hey, these are the predictions I've been told...
1) Determinism
2) Environmental Ethics
3) Meta-ethics
4)Sexual ethics
5) Virtue ethcis
chiiboko
Rep:
?
(Original post by TheBeastHunter_)
Hey, these are the predictions I've been told...
1) Determinism
2) Environmental Ethics
3) Meta-ethics
4)Sexual ethics
5) Virtue ethcis
Thanks for the help
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - Exeter campus Postgraduate
    Thu, 27 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20
  • Edinburgh Napier University
    Postgraduate Drop-in Brunch Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (290)
60.42%
Yes- I don't like it (23)
4.79%