The Student Room Group

orthopaedic and trauma surgeon information help needed

hi, in my health and social care coursework (AQA A2) i have one of my practitioners as an orthopaedic and trauma surgeon (hopeful career plans). Finding the information required however is extremely difficult and any help from someone would be extremely appreciated. If anyone could help by providing information could they also possibly leave references if available. Many thanks in advance, Kieran

Table of information required:
Sector
statutory or independent
Employer e.g. local authority
Funding sources e.g. taxation, charges for services, via insurance, lottery funding, direct donations
How clients access the service provided by the practitioner

Role
Main duties/activities of job the extent to which the job role involves team working with others in different job roles

Status
Public approval
Qualifications required
Opportunities for career progression
Local and political factors influencing job opportunities

Conditions
Pay
Incremental pay increases/scales
Overtime
Hours worked
Pension rights
Holidays
Working patterns part time, full time, shifts
Job security

Job satisfaction
Client outcomes
Stressors
Satisfiers
Level of responsibility
Life Quality Factors how are these met for the practitioner
Caring Skills and techniques how does the practitioner apply these to their clients (do the relevant ones only for each job role)
Client outcomes

Evidence of anti-discriminatory practice
Relevant legislation/policy
Safeguarding procedures
Quality Assurance Regulator
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

It's Trauma and Orthopaedics

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending