Turn on thread page Beta

The amazingtrade appreciation thread watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    AT is felling a bit low. As fellow forum members I think we should express our feelings for the great man to cheer him up. I like his cheeky smile and intelligent contributions.

ReputationRep:
    we wuv you AT

xxx *mwah*

ReputationRep:
    Hasn't he just had one of these?

ReputationRep:
    amazingtrade is brilliant, always has been, always will be

ReputationRep:
    oh dear . Look seriously I am fine I don't need an appceriation thread but thanks for your thought Percy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    Hasn't he just had one of these?
    Yes and I don't really need another one. Its not like I am dying, in fact the pain is ok when I am sat down. I am sure I change my mind when I am having bath though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    oh dear . Look seriously I am fine I don't need an appceriation thread but thanks for your thought Percy.
    If you're fine dear, change your sig. It doesn't *really* give off the impression of your being fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlanD)
    AT is felling a bit low. As fellow forum members I think we should express our feelings for the great man to cheer him up. I like his cheeky smile and intelligent contributions.

AMAZINGTRADE CHEER UP AND SMILE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    If you're fine dear, change your sig. It doesn't *really* give off the impression of your being fine.
    Lol I am still feeling cheap, I just don't want all this fuss, a little bit of fuss yes, its brilliant you were all so kind on the other thread but its not fair on other members to have my 'feeling bette'r posts all over the place now.

I will change my signiture though.

ReputationRep:
    yeah be happy nothing will be worse than what i am going through at moment.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 30, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.