Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Nokia 8210
    Nokia 7210

How imaginative of me!

It is a bit odd how the numbers make it look like a downgrade, but I suppose the 7210 is really just a colour version of the 8210 but with more features (the 8210 has virtually none). Both came from ebay, the 7210 actually cost me 30 quid less than the 8210 ever did! (a few years apart though)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zombie)
    Whoa.

I had this brick of a nokia first. Can't remember it's name.

Now: Motorola V500

I have a contract with orange, does anyone know how long you have to wait before you can upgrade for free (if you can?). Jus curious..
    upgrade for free after 12 months. i used to work for them, so insider tips: call up half way through the year and see if theyll make an exception and upgrade you early, also up your contract when you upgrade to get a higher spec phone for free, then drop down to your old contract.

ReputationRep:
    the old motorola with the big OK buton
    a nice NEC (its old n **** but looks nice )
    ericson T10
    moterola v100
    nokia 8510

ReputationRep:
    Siemens C35i (awful phone)
    Ericsson T39 (One of my favourite phones, it was actually one of the first with bluetooth- this was back in Sept 2001)
    Sony Ericsson T300 (Not good, not bad- really it was a downgrade from the T39, the only relatively good thing being the colour screen)
    Sony Ericsson T610 (My 2nd favourite, it's not quite as good as the T39 (it's quite common) in my opinion but it's better than the others).

I'm actually due an upgrade in about 1 months time as well, I'm thinking about the Sharp GX30 to replace the T610.

ReputationRep:
    6230 - does everything since april

ReputationRep:
    Phillips Savvy (still have it somewhere)
    3310 (x2)
    3330(x2)
    t10
    Sony Ericsson T300 (not great but will do till i go to uni)
    I worked in argos so every few months i would take my old one back and exchange it for a new one...

ReputationRep:
    Nokia 3210 (way after everyone else got a phone). Then the screen cracked so:

Some panasonic colour thing that cost £90. It has an attachable camera.

ReputationRep:
    Currently got e606 3G phone, getting it replaced soon

Had:

Ericsson P800
    Nokia 5140
    Nokia 6610
    Nokia 7210

ReputationRep:
    3310 (broken when drunk: i dropped it and then stepped on it, crushing it :rolleyes:)
    3310 replacement, broke screen i think
    5210: solid looking and survived various knocks, then taken by mugger one evening.

NOW: 6100, lovely little phone *strokes phone* *gollum voice* "my precious!"

ReputationRep:
    Nokia 3210 - O2 PAYG
    Sony Ericsson Z600 - Vodafone Anytime 100

ReputationRep:
    All nokia's:

All with the same number too!

ReputationRep:
    nokia 5110 x 2
    nokia 3120
    nokia 3310
    nokia 8210
    sharp gx10i
    nokia 7250i
    sharp gx30

ReputationRep:
    i lost my dads tri-band mobile phone in America about 3 years ago, it was the latest model, i went on the hulk ride in the Island of adventure in Universal Studios Florida, and it was in my pocket - it dropped out when the rollercoaster went upside down - shame there was a massive lake below the actual rollercoaster structure

ReputationRep:
    Nokia - something huge but it was 1996, only recieved SMS couldn't send them.
    Sagum something
    Nokia 8210 X 2
    Nokia 6100
    Panasonic - something 35
    Siemens C60 X 2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sashh)
    Nokia - something huge but it was 1996, only recieved SMS couldn't send them.
    Hehe!

I've had

Vodafone MN1
    Nokia 3210
    Nokia 3310
    Nokia 8310
    Nokia 7250i
    hopefully getting a 6830 soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlanD)
    Whats your mobile phone ownership history?

Its taken my a while to remember mine, but here goes nothing!
    Only ever had one that I get a year an a half ago the nokia 5210 (I think that it what it is called) it does what it need it to.

ReputationRep:
    currently i've got a lg 7100

erm too many to care to remember. all i know is that i have had incrediably bad luck with phones. i have lost /have stolen 4 phones, broken 4 phones also.

ReputationRep:
    #1 - A big fat prehistoric Motorola thing on Orange Pay As You Go
    #2 - Siemens c25e (special edition in electric blue) on new Orange Pay As You Go account
    #3 - Samsung A300, bought SIM-free and kept SIM card from above
    #4 - Currently Siemens SL55 on O2 contract

I tend to keep phones for 18 months - 2 years before succumbing to upgrade temptation Had my current one since last July so it's got some mileage yet!

ReputationRep:
    Nokia 6100
    Panasonic GD87
    Sony Ericcson T610
    Samsung A300
    Nokia 8910
    Sony Ericsson T610
    Motorola V600

Next phone is going to be a Nokia 6230.

ReputationRep:
    Nokia 5110
    Nokia 3210
    Nokia 3310
    Samsung T100
    Nokia 8310
    Nokia 7210

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.