Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iiikewldude)
    tk do u ever take baths? i can imagine those being really dangerous.
    yeh i do - it's never happened in the bath before though, but then it had never happened in the shower until today. oh i 4got - it happened at work once - that was bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    oh ok - i think there's jus one shower between 5 of us where i'm going - doesn;t sound like you get a choice, but if we do then i'll take your advice
    u could be ultrasafe and sit down whilst ur showering

ReputationRep:
    it's not - well i've been told it's not anyway
    There's one way to find out.

Go to paint, maximise the window and the paint area and hold Ctrl+I.

If you fall over in a fit, then you've probably been told wrong.

disclaimer: you do this at your own risk! lol...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mik1a)
    There's one way to find out.

Go to paint, maximise the window and the paint area and hold Ctrl+I.

If you fall over in a fit, then you've probably been told wrong.

disclaimer: you do this at your own risk! lol...
    just tried, that was seriously cool.

ReputationRep:
    there'd be no one there to help me. yes i;m fine now thank you

of course there will be people to help you....they're called friends.

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    are you pragnant?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    are you pragnant?
    no

ReputationRep:
    no
    lol ok

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't sport raise the volume of blood you carry around? Or at the very least you adapt to being able to change your blood pressure faster? So if you maybe did some cardio exercise that might help?

Low blood pressure sortof runs in the family and my bro did collapse the one time when he just jumped out of bed really fast the one morning. I've found that if I do more exercise and I keep up with it I don't get those really annoying dizzy spells an stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zombie)
    Doesn't sport raise the volume of blood you carry around? Or at the very least you adapt to being able to change your blood pressure faster? So if you maybe did some cardio exercise that might help?

Low blood pressure sortof runs in the family and my bro did collapse the one time when he just jumped out of bed really fast the one morning. I've found that if I do more exercise and I keep up with it I don't get those really annoying dizzy spells an stuff.
    cool - thanks - i'll try it

ReputationRep:
    Just goto the docs so he can check you over, could be many things for example anaemia, or it maybe just a one off, if it happens again you defo need to get it checked out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    Just goto the docs so he can check you over, could be many things for example anaemia, or it maybe just a one off, if it happens again you defo need to get it checked out.
    you didn;t read the thread did u? i've already been. it's not anaemia

ReputationRep:
    you didn;t read the thread did u? i've already been. it's not anaemia
    Sorry i read the first page and this page, I never saw that, sorry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    Sorry i read the first page and this page, I never saw that, sorry
    it's ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    I would visit the doctor to see if their is any drugs you can take. It may have been a result of the heat, my sister used to faint a lot but she grew out of it, it could also be to with the blood sugar level (which it was in my sisters case) or in my case last week in hospital a sudden drop in blood preasure.
    Why not save the NHS some time and resources. Cal NHS DIRECT!!

Too many hypocondriacs and melodramatics on this board. I suppose it's no wonder waiting times are so unacceptably high when we have this element of worry even when we feel the slightest of pain. I'm not saying that you should avoid using the Doctor at all cost - but try to think things through before you waste valuable time and money. It is afterall you who'll end up paying for it in the long run

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hibbsy)
    I'm not saying that you should avoid using the Doctor at all cost - but try to think things through before you waste valuable time and money.
    That's exactly how I was brought up to think. Go to the doctor as a last resort - but in the meantime things were getting worse when they could have been solved easily!

ReputationRep:

Too many hypocondriacs and melodramatics on this board. I suppose it's no wonder waiting times are so unacceptably high when we have this element of worry even when we feel the slightest of pain. I'm not saying that you should avoid using the Doctor at all cost - but try to think things through before you waste valuable time and money. It is afterall you who'll end up paying for it in the long run
    i know the doctor cannot help me - i won't be going there

ReputationRep:
    if u have low blood pressure could they inject some blood or something into you to bring it up :confused:. Dunno anything about biology or medicine but i know some a level physics

ReputationRep:

So do you not think fainting in the shower is serious enough to be worthy of a visit to a doctor? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iiikewldude)
    if u have low blood pressure could they inject some blood or something into you to bring it up :confused:. Dunno anything about biology or medicine but i know some a level physics
    they said there was nothing they could do - i didn't want to go in the first place - they don;t give a **** really. i don't like doctors

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 31, 2004
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.