The Student Room Group

Evidence of residency period

Hello guys,
I recently applied for student finance as I am starting university this September and I have received a letter home saying that I need to give evidence of residency period.
Because I was under 18 during the period that they have asked for I can send them Child Tax Credit/Benefit Letters from my parents showing that I was living with my parents. I found the letters that I needed but I don't know why but in the envelope there are only the first 4 pages out of the 8. My name is on the forth one so it shows that I was there but I'm not sure if I should try to find the rest or sending them like that will be ok.
Also, I came to UK in 2010 as my parents moved here a year prior that. I only lived at one address in UK and one address in my country but on the letter there are like 5 Previous address sections. Do I need to write anything in them or I just leave them blank. Also, do I put as a previous address the address that I had when I was living back in my countries? Because that was 5 years before the start the academic year and they only ask for 3 years before.
Can anybody help me with some answers? Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending