Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Clover (4 leaves) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    How rare are these, I found one today and wondered if anyone else has one as they are a lot luckier then horseshoes and rabbits feet because you can just buy them, I think.

ReputationRep:
    You found one? That's so unfair. Ages ago, when I was pretty young, I decided to spend ages in the garden to try and find one. It didn't happen!

ReputationRep:
    For some reason, my garden's had loads- I've found about six. I think that's extremely rare though, I've never heard of anyone else who has found more than one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    You found one? That's so unfair. Ages ago, when I was pretty young, I decided to spend ages in the garden to try and find one. It didn't happen!
    I suprised myself as I have been looking for one for a few days by, occassionaly, for a minute looking at the ground if I had a break while playing tennis and its the first one I've ever found and its just before the exams, now I can do less revision and rely on the luck.

ReputationRep:
    may sound dumb but what does a clover look like? i think ive got a idea in my head but not sure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    may sound dumb but what does a clover look like? i think ive got a idea in my head but not sure
    http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...UTF-8%26sa%3DN

ReputationRep:
    tank u

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silent p......?)
    How rare are these, I found one today and wondered if anyone else has one as they are a lot luckier then horseshoes and rabbits feet because you can just buy them, I think.
    I once found one - spent bout 20 minutes looking in a massive patch of clover. Spent hours looking afterwards and never found one again, unfortunately.

ReputationRep:
    I found loads when I was about 3. Then I learnt to count.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    I found loads when I was about 3. Then I learnt to count.
    LOL! yeah my sister used to tell me she had found one but then if you looked closer she had taken a 3 leaf one and split one of the leaves!!! cheater

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    For some reason, my garden's had loads- I've found about six. I think that's extremely rare though, I've never heard of anyone else who has found more than one.
    A guy in a prison once covered an acre of ground and found thousands of four leaf clovers, hundreads of five leaf clovers tens of six leaf clovers and about 3 seven leaf clovers, I think its in the guiness book of records.

ReputationRep:
    I found a four-leaved clover about two years ago. It's slightly shrivelled now.

ReputationRep:
    The ones they sell in perpex as pendants in Argos make me laugh - they are so fake!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.