Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i mean i only got 2 hours sleep last nite coz of my stupid dad snoring and now ive got the option of going out wiv friends 2nite r staying in revising. since ive only got 1 week left i shud stay in but im tired.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    i mean i only got 2 hours sleep last nite coz of my stupid dad snoring and now ive got the option of going out wiv friends 2nite r staying in revising. since ive only got 1 week left i shud stay in but im tired.

How about staying in and sleeping instead. That way you can get revision done tomorrow when you're not tired.

ReputationRep:
    Depends on how tired you are. Ideally it might be best to go to bed as early as possible tonight, get 8-9 hours sleep and wake up fairly early tomorrow and start then. Oh, and get some earplugs

Don't fret too much, a week is plenty of time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by el GaZZa)
    Depends on how tired you are. Ideally it might be best to go to bed as early as possible tonight, get 8-9 hours sleep and wake up fairly early tomorrow and start then. Oh, and get some earplugs

Don't fret too much, a week is plenty of time.
    i had earplugs in last nite lol

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.