And 5 years down the line
You will think
How stupid i was
To fall in love with a skunk
And wrute a film for her
With all my love
When i should be stuyding
Im only young

I'm 24 now and spending the time from 19 till now has been the time of my life I have changed so much and she made it so special. I wish it was that easy to forget. Thanks for kind comments though.
Holy mother of cringe.
Reply 5
Original post by Etomidate
Holy mother of cringe.

I take it you've never been in true love. Yes, you have to take your chances. Cringe or not.
Original post by Karlw1lk1ns
I take it you've never been in true love. Yes, you have to take your chances. Cringe or not.

Mate, trust me. You will look back on this and cringe so hard. No woman is worth humiliating yourself like this. The sooner you delete the video, the better. That's so embarrassing.

Also, as a side note, women don't like sniveling. You need to rediscover your testicles, asap.

Your ex-girl is probably getting smashed by some new guy as we speak, meanwhile you're sobbing on a youtube video. Are you serious?
Reply 7
Original post by Etomidate
Mate, trust me. You will look back on this and cringe so hard. No woman is worth humiliating yourself like this. The sooner you delete the video, the better. That's so embarrassing.

Also, as a side note, women don't like sniveling. You need to rediscover your testicles, asap.

You can't refer so generically to women and what they do and don't like. I believe that is the same for men, so keep your sexist remarks to yourself please.

But thanks for your opinion, mate.
Reply 8
In all honesty, and understanding how difficult this may be, you should let go.

Yes you've been together for a long time. Yes you love her. Apparently she doesn't though.

I promise that if you withstand the short term issues, you'll be much better off in the long term.

Just my two cents.
Holy ****, this is on another level.
this is so moist

Original post by mmmmmmmmmmmmm
Holy ****, this is on another level.

where's the holla
(edited 8 years ago)
I can move on guys, I appreciate what you're saying, but we've only recently broken up and I haven't been chasing her like a little puppy.

This is my last stand, and yes, if she doesn't take it then so be it. But after close to 6 years, it is ALWAYS worth giving one last go if it means that much, and maybe it is very open but the relationship we've had is extremely intimate.
Reply 12
That was really sad :frown: I think it's a great idea, and it was very moving. Lots of effort and thought has been put into it. However, I hate to say this, but she may just cringe watching it and it could possibly make her run away further from you as a result. Especially if she no longer feels the same. I really hope things get better for you, it's a horrible situation to be in. But sometimes you really have to let go, because it seems like Christina isn't the same woman anymore. I'm sorry for your heartache :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't you regret wasting 5 years of your life on just this one girl? That's 5 years you're not bringing back mate.
I am sorry to hear that you and your girlfriend split up. She should watch your video as it clearly shows how much you loved her and I hope you can either move on in time or get back together. At least you have a sweet dog to keep you company :smile: In the meantime, focus on your A levels as much as you can as ultimately that is more important for your future in my opinion. I wish you all the best in your studies and good luck!
Yes if this doesn't change the way she feels then, I will just carry on of course.

And you never waste time with anyone, if at one point it DID mean something then memories make you who you are, it changes you and your outlook on life.
Reply 16
Original post by Karlw1lk1ns
Yes if this doesn't change the way she feels then, I will just carry on of course.

And you never waste time with anyone, if at one point it DID mean something then memories make you who you are, it changes you and your outlook on life.

You're very sweet. Hope things work out for you. All the best

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Alphascout1
I am sorry to hear that you and your girlfriend split up. She should watch your video as it clearly shows how much you loved her and I hope you can either move on in time or get back together. At least you have a sweet dog to keep you company :smile: In the meantime, focus on your A levels as much as you can as ultimately that is more important for your future in my opinion. I wish you all the best in your studies and good luck!

Respect to you... the dog might be cute but she's mischievious :wink:
I'm hoping for some nice A's so that should give me some options at uni.
Best of luck to you too!
Original post by NutE
You're very sweet. Hope things work out for you. All the best

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you I appreciate that :smile:
Holy moly - Thanks guys, views are shooting up. LOVE AND PEACE to you all!

Anyway.... What is the most you'd do for the one you love?
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending