The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

bournemouth uni interview

Has anyone been in a interview at bournemouth? can anyone tell me what questions they asked, am so so anxious, and they said it will be some "Hand-written patient notes in clinical practice" who is it? please please anyone? am later applicant and my intervew will be in 2wks.
Original post by dinha10
Has anyone been in a interview at bournemouth? can anyone tell me what questions they asked, am so so anxious, and they said it will be some "Hand-written patient notes in clinical practice" who is it? please please anyone? am later applicant and my intervew will be in 2wks.

Hi,

Please don't be nervous! It sounds like you're applying for one of our Health and Social Care courses, is that right? I can't tell you the questions (that would be cheating!) but I can point you to a really handy web page we've put together for people interested in those courses. There's even a video with top tips for interviews! You can find the website here.

One of our Social Work students also wrote this blog about interviews, so you might like to read that too.

I hope that makes you feel a bit more prepared and most importantly - good luck! Let me know how it goes.

Katie
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Reply 2
Thanks Katie, it's physiotherapy. Why they want to see how we write the patient report?
Original post by dinha10
Thanks Katie, it's physiotherapy. Why they want to see how we write the patient report?

Hi,

I've just emailed the department to find out some more about that for you, so I'll let you know when I've got an answer. Hope you have a nice evening!

Katie
Original post by dinha10

Hi again!

Ok, I've got some info for you. You don't need to worry at all, because you don't need to write any patient notes at the interview for Physiotherapy. Apparently people sometimes have to do this for Bournemouth Hospital interviews, so maybe that's where the confusion is.

Best of luck in your interview!

Katie
Original post by dinha10

Hi again!

We've worked out where you might have got a bit confused! Because patient notes need to be legible, one of your tasks will involve some handwriting, to check that it's legible. Does that all make sense now?

Katie

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending