The Student Room Group

Girls, help,mnow to tell if a closed off woman likes you?

I've known a woman for a while, which I like a lot, but I cannot work her out at all. Yet something in my gut says she secretly likes me back BUT I'm not sure if my liking for her is seeing things that aren't there. She's a shy woman Id say, and seems to lack a bit of self esteem. Any other girl I would just ask her out but this woman is a risk due to circumstances. I know she is shy but it frustrates me that she literally is so hard to read. I love for her just to reveal a bit more.so is there any clues that awkward, quiet, woman secretly likes you but is hiding it?
Reply 1
I am a low self esteem and shy lady and i find it hard to tell the person i like what i feel. I usually look into them to see if they like me and i start including them into my everyday life and drama. I start trusting them and letting them know more about me.
If you have the chance, go out for a coffee/ walk to get to know each other, watch her body language and how she reacts when you ask her questions. Comment on the way she looks and how her smile makes you smile.
I hope this helps...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by miky_3
I am a low self esteem and shy lady and i find it hard to tell the person i like what i feel. I usually look into them to see if they like me and i start including them into my everyday life and drama. I start trusting them and letting them know more about me.
If you have the chance, go out for a coffee/ walk to get to know each other, watch her body language and how she reacts when you ask her questions. Comment on the way she looks and how her smile makes you smile.
I hope this helps...

Posted from TSR Mobile

This all sounds lovely. :sigh:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending