Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What things have you already collected for uni? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthiepoothie)
    i have some little cups so i can use american recipes to make cookies!! aren't i going to be popular- making cookies all the time!
    It really works - one of my flatmates makes great cookies

ReputationRep:
    lol, like this!!

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/image...all/p87560.jpg

this one says the F-word - ooooh!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loftx)
    It really works - one of my flatmates makes great cookies
    yay!! i can make lots of different flavours!!
    so i am guaranteed some friends then if i bake cookies??!!!

i must buy some of those biscuit cutters so i can make different shape cookies!!

ReputationRep:
    yay!! i can make lots of different flavours!!
    so i am guaranteed some friends then if i bake cookies??!!!

i must buy some of those biscuit cutters so i can make different shape cookies!!
    Cookies are great! And muffins..anything to buy friends

ReputationRep:
    Aww in London I'll be able to buy Imported Aunt Jemima's Blueberry Muffin mix...*drools*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)
    Cookies are great! And muffins..anything to buy friends
    ooh yay!!
    and maybe some fresh bread......
    *thinks up other ways to bribe people into liking her*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sami_ThePeelite)
    why are you all so camp? get a grip on reality
    Campness as a form of escapism, a way to flee reality through the creation of an unusual persona ... interesting idea.

ReputationRep:
    ooh yay!!
    and maybe some fresh bread......
    *thinks up other ways to bribe people into liking her*

Aww not that you need that! (blatant sucking up)... Smoothies are cool i love making them. They are always popular when i do those. And FUDGE!! Ooo if i get into uni i'm gonna get so fat....i'm drooling in the library now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)

Aww not that you need that! (blatant sucking up)... Smoothies are cool i love making them. They are always popular when i do those. And FUDGE!! Ooo if i get into uni i'm gonna get so fat....i'm drooling in the library now!
    you can just make everyone else fat as well by making them eat cookies, muffins and fudge!! then you won't be noticibly fatter than anyone else!! and you can be know as the 'fat flat'!!!

ReputationRep:
    that's what im gonna do anyway

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to cook everybody reallly nice chicken curry and then eat it all...hahahaha

I'm a very weird veggie aren't I...

ReputationRep:
    that's what im gonna do anyway
    Hmm the fat bunch of med students..not that anyone will take the p*ss or anything! I think you're onto something! Maybe we could have a national uni network! And meetings! And a website and a forum and a support group and..

STOP! They only let me out of the asylum when i'm ready

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)
    Hmm the fat bunch of med students..not that anyone will take the p*ss or anything! I think you're onto something! Maybe we could have a national uni network! And meetings! And a website and a forum and a support group and..

STOP! They only let me out of the asylum when i'm ready
    yay!! the national union of fat flats 'nuff'
    our objectives- to feed ourselves and our flat members until we are stuffed full with goodies!!

ReputationRep:
    yay!! the national union of fat flats 'nuff'
    our objectives- to feed ourselves and our flat members until we are stuffed full with goodies!!
    I'll finally have an excuse to use my Mr. Frosty machine again! I eat loads of cr*p anyway so this should be quite easy.

ReputationRep:
    Hey ppl,
    what kind of furniture is included in the rooms? A bed and..?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rikku)
    Hey ppl,
    what kind of furniture is included in the rooms? A bed and..?
    Generally its a Bed, Desk, Shelves Radiator, Chair, Wardrobe and Chest of drawers. You may also get a sink, a lamp and bedding. Check with your prospective uni's accommodation office though - they should tell you exaclty what you get.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leekey)
    Forget your cool side, I'm intriged by these disney bowls. First of all, what characters do they have on (can I get Nemo?) and secondly, would they significantly improve the experience of eating of my Special K???
    They only have the winnie the pooh characters on, which is sad, because they aren't my favourite disney at all. They would, however, significantly improve all cereal eating. They're on offer at the moment, so go to the disney store and get some, I order you.

(Original post by Ellie4)
    And where did the bunny lights come from? They sound the best!!!
    From a shop in Bristol called Jambalaya (I think) but I got the last set I'm afraid. They are super amazing though.

(Original post by ickle_katy)
    fairy cookbook....i want one!!!

love Katy ***
    Waterstones, £4.99. It's got all sorts of cakes and biscuits and marzipan toadstools and all other fun things to live off of.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    And where did the bunny lights come from? They sound the best!!!
    I found some bunny fairy lights at www.nicespace.co.uk ....under 'luscious lighting'. They're £25 tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liverbird)
    I found some bunny fairy lights at www.nicespace.co.uk ....under 'luscious lighting'. They're £25 tho
    aahhh, i was gonna write that i found some in a shop called 'nice' in cardiff!
    i didnt know they had a website too! it actually is a really nice shop!

ReputationRep:
    If you're going into self-catered halls then what kinda stuff do you think you should take with you, which stuff should you wait until you get there then buy between you and what kinda stuff will already be there?

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.