The Student Room Group

Penis wont fit inside of me and I don't know why?

Hi, sorry for the graphic post!

Me and my boyfriend have tried to have sex a couple of times... yet it just doesn't happen.

I've used tampons for years, and he can fit two fingers inside of me (sorry:redface:) but I just don't seem to be able to stretch enough for a penis. I don't know if I still have my hymen (I've tried looking but I just can't really tell), but I thought that it's usually broken when tampons are used?
My boyfriend can usually get about an inch in and then it's like he just can't get any further in. When I've tried to feel why this is, I can feel a ring of tough flesh (?) about an inch in that kind of 'pops' if I push further - yet this 'pop' just wont happen when we try to have sex!

Any ideas?

Scroll to see replies

is he your first time?
get a lot of lube
Just try to relax. I know it's difficult when it's your first time (assuming that it is), but the trick is plenty of lube and just trying to relax. Don't feel embarrassed and just be sure that you're both completely comfortable with each other. Has he tried more fingers? That might help stretch you a bit.
Ask him to go slow and your body will adjust around him. I remember my first couple of times were similar to your experience but just persevere!
kinell
You Are TOO Young! THAT IS WHY IT HAS REFUSED!
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
is he your first time?

Yes
Reply 7
Original post by chloetheunicorn
get a lot of lube

We've tried! We literally lubed up as much as possible, haha.
Original post by maggie43

Brilliant image of a vagina just dropping a big wooden gate over its 'entrance' and refusing a penis entry.
We've tried! We literally lubed up as much as possible, haha.

Are you trying to screw Gaz from Geordie Shore?

Jokes aside, you sound like you're a bit too tensed up, or need to start with something smaller i.e. as someone else said, him using his hands more. Maybe a bit more foreplay could help?
Original post by daisystones
Just try to relax. I know it's difficult when it's your first time (assuming that it is), but the trick is plenty of lube and just trying to relax. Don't feel embarrassed and just be sure that you're both completely comfortable with each other. Has he tried more fingers? That might help stretch you a bit.
Ask him to go slow and your body will adjust around him. I remember my first couple of times were similar to your experience but just persevere!

Thank you. I did secretly buy a vibrator that I would say was average penis size to try to stretch myself but I just can't get that in either! It's not even like it hurts me much, it more feels like an actual barrier that just cannot be passed :frown:.

Original post by maggie43

I'm 19...
Just chill it then
Thank you. I did secretly buy a vibrator that I would say was average penis size to try to stretch myself but I just can't get that in either! It's not even like it hurts me much, it more feels like an actual barrier that just cannot be passed :frown:.

I'm 19...
Hi, sorry for the graphic post!

Me and my boyfriend have tried to have sex a couple of times... yet it just doesn't happen.

I've used tampons for years, and he can fit two fingers inside of me (sorry:redface:) but I just don't seem to be able to stretch enough for a penis. I don't know if I still have my hymen (I've tried looking but I just can't really tell), but I thought that it's usually broken when tampons are used?
My boyfriend can usually get about an inch in and then it's like he just can't get any further in. When I've tried to feel why this is, I can feel a ring of tough flesh (?) about an inch in that kind of 'pops' if I push further - yet this 'pop' just wont happen when we try to have sex!

Any ideas?

try foreplay, prolonged sexual arousment "deepens" the vagina... apparently.
other than that lube
or get a dildo and see if that goes any further or how hard you have to push and if it doesnt hurt then, you know get him to work a bit more and push harder without hurting you.
I would go to the doctor.
Original post by blackened_sky
Are you trying to screw Gaz from Geordie Shore?

Jokes aside, you sound like you're a bit too tensed up, or need to start with something smaller i.e. as someone else said, him using his hands more. Maybe a bit more foreplay could help?

hahaha!

The thing is, I think that we do do this! Without being too graphic, I would definitely say that I was 'ready' when we've tried. But thank you, I guess we just need to try some more:smile:.
hahaha!

The thing is, I think that we do do this! Without being too graphic, I would definitely say that I was 'ready' when we've tried. But thank you, I guess we just need to try some more:smile:.

Oh trust me, I have friends that share everything, nothing is 'too graphic' anymore :laugh:

If he doesn't have an obnoxiously huge dick, then it probably is just a case of persevering with it.
try foreplay, prolonged sexual arousment "deepens" the vagina... apparently.
other than that lube
or get a dildo and see if that goes any further or how hard you have to push and if it doesnt hurt then, you know get him to work a bit more and push harder without hurting you.

Thanks for the advice!

I've actually tried the dildo thing... I've literally tried shoving it as hard as possible (as it doesn't hurt that much), but it feels like an actual wall is being hit, no matter how hard I push!
Reply 17
Surely time to see a medical professional rather than asking for advice on a student forum?
Let him do anal then...
Original post by ALevelBro
Let him do anal then...

Nice try Anonymous' BF

Latest

Trending

Trending