Girl is broken or what? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I'm a good looking lad, and nice body. Anyway this girl I'm interested, found out she's not wanting anything more with me because she still likes this guy who's extremely ugly, and not just that but he's done absolutely awful things to her, he's exposed her nudes and a video of her..? yet she still wants him??? how the hell could you want someone like that who snakes you? and he's also a guy who self-harms and whatever else for attention..?

I know for a fact, without sounding big-headed I'm x100 him in looks and personality, I have a bit of bad boy in me but I also have the nice gentleman side to me, and know how to treat a woman who I love. She says I'm the hottest she's been with as well? yet she goes for this ugly little ginger, seriously..

The **** is wrong with this girl?
DisguisedToast
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Maybe she's worried that if she leaves the other guy he'll kill himself or some ***.
NeverTooLatte
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Maybe if she leaves him, or if he finds out she's been with other people, he will send those nudes out to fill in blank. Or share them more than they've already been shared. Lessons to be learned on both sides, I think. Mainly being not to send anyone nudes when the picture could be lost to the internet, copied, screenshot or photographed again. Some big problems they've got. Hope it gets sorted xx
ChickenMadness
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
His **** is probably 7 inches or above.
vis break
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ChickenMadness)
His **** is probably 7 inches or above.
yup, these hoes will lie about everything else, but really all they want is that black mamba exploring their amazon
william walker
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Oh dear. This thread just got rather distasteful.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by NeverTooLatte)
Maybe if she leaves him, or if he finds out she's been with other people, he will send those nudes out to fill in blank. Or share them more than they've already been shared. Lessons to be learned on both sides, I think. Mainly being not to send anyone nudes when the picture could be lost to the internet, copied, screenshot or photographed again. Some big problems they've got. Hope it gets sorted xx
he's already sent her pictures and vids around, there's nothing else too expose, seems like she's disorientated in the head
DisguisedToast
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
he's already sent her pictures and vids around, there's nothing else too expose, seems like she's disorientated in the head
If she wants to go out with a guy who is disruptive and manipulative, that's up to her. Sounds to me like she's not worth the trouble. If you're a good enough looking lad there will be plenty more who are like her but without the luggage
PrinceOfOrange
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Maybe he's more humble than you.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by DisguisedToast)
If she wants to go out with a guy who is disruptive and manipulative, that's up to her. Sounds to me like she's not worth the trouble. If you're a good enough looking lad there will be plenty more who are like her but without the luggage
probably, but she's my type and I'm extremely picky, and finding someone similar is hard
Anonymous #1
(Original post by PrinceOfOrange)
Maybe he's more humble than you.
you're probably right, doesn't hide the fact he's a weirdo who self-harms for attention and gives her a load of abuse.
MARRIA123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It seems like you're more like 'why isn't she with me etc' rather than 'I want to keep her safe'.
She's probably with him because she's either scared or has some connection with him that she can't easily cut off, unless you did something.
You should explain to her the situation, talk and make sure she's safe then progress and hold on to her if the reasons behind it are not superficial.
Tbh the helping bit is the most important, so good luck ^^
Also, he might have a big di*k /shrugs
callum_law
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm a good looking lad, and nice body. Anyway this girl I'm interested, found out she's not wanting anything more with me because she still likes this guy who's extremely ugly
Elliot Rodger here …
Attached files
Anonymous #1
(Original post by MARRIA123)
It seems like you're more like 'why isn't she with me etc' rather than 'I want to keep her safe'.
She's probably with him because she's either scared or has some connection with him that she can't easily cut off, unless you did something.
You should explain to her the situation, talk and make sure she's safe then progress and hold on to her if the reasons behind it are not superficial.
Tbh the helping bit is the most important, so good luck ^^
Also, he might have a big di*k /shrugs
seems like that, but I don't think I've ever cared for someone as much as her, and staying safe, evolutionary speaking, I'm taller, broader, muscular than this guy, so staying safe would be reasonable with me.
MARRIA123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Simply talk, you got to make her feel as though she can confide in you and that you can help, right now it's better to think of the best way to deal with it asap
username1837067
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
seems like that, but I don't think I've ever cared for someone as much as her, and staying safe, evolutionary speaking, I'm taller, broader, muscular than this guy, so staying safe would be reasonable with me.
Perhaps one of the things thats contributing to you wanting her so bad is that she's so unattainable right now. I suppose eventually, after we can't have someone that's unattainable, and a year goes by we can fix our eyes on someone new that we find amazing, and we begin to realise that the person we wanted was perhaps utterly weird or not worth our attention anyway. Also I wouldn't expect anything from the fact you're attractive, or have any other good traits, I mean just because you are a desirable human being doesn't mean a certain person will want you. If it helps then I've been turned down a lot of times by people who it has been said aren't as hot as me, and I've had lots more going intelligence wise too but you start to realise if they can't see that, they weren't worth it. The physics of attraction often go beyond choosing someone for their looks, intelligence and how big a heart they have. It's a complex science and perhaps in a way one of the reasons this girl is so hung up on this boy is because he gives her emotional grief and is a challenge, in the exactly the same way she is giving you emotional grief and represents a challenge to you. Also they have history as a pair and when you've had your heart set on someone it's hard to shake off all those hopes you had of a future with them, so don't take it personally.

As a fellow woman however I'm concerned that she's with someone that would do that to her. I think you need to really make it clear to her that what he did to her was unacceptable and that if he's done that to her, imagine what other lengths he will go to. If you genuinely care about this girl, you need to make it clear to her that he represents a danger to her and she should advise him to seek mental health assisstance urgently. His behaviour is not normal and he clearly has issues that need sorting. Whilst you may not care about him, you care about her and right now its sounding like he is going to inevitably affect her life and she needs protection from him.

Other than that, all you can do is be a friend to her, hope that she sees the light and comes back to you. Good luck my friend
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (91)
16.52%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (56)
10.16%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (98)
17.79%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (84)
15.25%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (54)
9.8%
How can I be the best version of myself? (168)
30.49%

Watched Threads