lucythorp
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Just wondering how everybody found GL4? Thought a few of the questions were a bit odd, I feel like some weren't on the spec as such? Not sure about gravity anomalies and the strontium ratios questions.. thought they were a little unfair unless it's just me being a bit blonde.. How's everybody feeling about GL4?
EmilyN21
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by lucythorp)
Just wondering how everybody found GL4? Thought a few of the questions were a bit odd, I feel like some weren't on the spec as such? Not sure about gravity anomalies and the strontium ratios questions.. thought they were a little unfair unless it's just me being a bit blonde.. How's everybody feeling about GL4?
I completely agree with you and so do most of my class!

As a whole we didn't think it was the worst it could've been however it wasn't particularly nice either The questions themselves didn't seem to relate much to the spec at all, I understand that you're suppose to know more than the spec requires but none of us expected those sorts of questions to be in the paper, we all had a disliking for the gravitational anomalies; while we were also a bit disappointed by how little we were required to use the map for the second half of the paper!

We all enjoyed the bit of GL3 at the end, it was nice to have something we were all confident with!

But overall it felt like the paper wasn't suited to what we were suppose to have known for it, and it was a let down that dinosaurs weren't used! Hopefully the grade boundaries are going to be lowered because my class don't feel we've done too well!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (53)
17.15%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (88)
28.48%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (117)
37.86%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (40)
12.94%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (11)
3.56%

Watched Threads