The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Marketing management

Hi, can anyone give me a list of the core textbooks needed for level 5 (year 2) marketing management at university of Westminster? I would really like to get a head start on the year ahead. I would really appreciate it. :-)
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Sairah_03
Hi, can anyone give me a list of the core textbooks needed for level 5 (year 2) marketing management at university of Westminster? I would really like to get a head start on the year ahead. I would really appreciate it. :-)

Hi Sairah, that sounds like a great plan, get a head start on everybody else!

I have emailed the course leader, and will let you know when they have got back to me (hopefully with the list of the core textbooks that you need!).

Have a great day,

Leon
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by University of Westminster
Hi Sairah, that sounds like a great plan, get a head start on everybody else!

I have emailed the course leader, and will let you know when they have got back to me (hopefully with the list of the core textbooks that you need!).

Have a great day,

Leon

Hi Leon, thank you very much for the help.
Hi Sairah,

Heard back from the course leader, they are still reviewing the course materials and reading list, so can't say yet, what the core textbooks will be. They advised though not to buy any books at this moment haha!

I would recommend maybe in July or early August contacting the registry, to see if the reading list has been finalised.

Have a great day,

Leon :smile:
Reply 4
Hi Leon,

Thank you for your help, I will contact them later, guess it is too early to know.

Sairah :-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending