The Student Room Group

1st Year Queen Mary Student (Female 20)

Hi All
I am a 1st year Biomedical Science student starting Sept 2015 at Queen Mary. I'm looking for a group of fun-loving balanced people that want to share a house/flat preferably in the Mile End area although anywhere in Stratford/City is fine. Please reply to me ASAP.
Original post by claireread21
Hello there Jessica, we have a spare double room going in Bow which is a short walk to Queen Mary University and on the doorstep of Victoria Park, you'd be sharing with 3 girls, one of which also goes to Queen Mary! We're very easy-going and get along with pretty much anyone, so if you're interested please give myself (0000000000) or Amber (0000000000000).

Private message, man! What the hell is wrong with you Now I am gonna be forced to send anonymous phone calls to the both of you.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by callum_law
Private message, man! What the hell is wrong with you Now I am gonna be forced to send anonymous phone calls to the both of you.

thanks for the laughs haha
Apologies, just thought speaking over the phone would be easier PM me if you're interested or know of anyone else who is.
Hello there Jessica, we have a spare double room going in Bow which is a short walk to Queen Mary University and on the doorstep of Victoria Park, you'd be sharing with 3 girls, one of which also goes to Queen Mary! We're very easy-going and get along with pretty much anyone, so if you're interested or know of anyone else please PM me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending