Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was just wondering, if you were ILL for an A-level exam, like bed-ridden, would you get your predicted grade? Just wondering, it's been bugging me...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AATTMM)
    I was just wondering, if you were ILL for an A-level exam, like bed-ridden, would you get your predicted grade? Just wondering, it's been bugging me...
    ofcourse you would

ReputationRep:
    K, thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Seriously? So if i had an accident involving my writing-hand and pan of hot water i would be exempt from exams and simply be given the grades i was predicted? No!?? :confused: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    obvisully nt!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mongoose)
    Seriously? So if i had an accident involving my writing-hand and pan of hot water i would be exempt from exams and simply be given the grades i was predicted? No!?? :confused: :eek:
    Or.. they might give you special treatment and bring in a computer with voice recognition technology, so you could do it after all, thank goodness!

ReputationRep:
    So I've had a yes and a no...see, that's why it's bugging me.

ReputationRep:
    are you planning on being ill? are you prone to falling ill? or scaling yourself?

The chances of you falling ill enough not to do the exam are tiny. Even if you're bogged down with flu, fever, acute piles, you should still be able to move your hands and think to a certain degree... no?

ReputationRep:
    usually you would get the grade you got in your AS or your grade to date - not your predicted grade.

Predictions can be influenced by all manner of non-academic things!

ReputationRep:
    my teacher gave us a mock exam before and she told us that that would determin the prediction grade incase you are ill or something

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.