The Student Room Group

Marian got asked out! Omfg

For the first time in my two decades on planet Earth, I have been asked out by a member of the male species!!! I am in absolute shock. I was on the bus home from work and then a guy came over and clung himself into the seat next to me, I recognised him as a customer from Asda (I work in Asda)....

He was like "This is my stop, shall I get off here or I could stay here with you" and I was like ... do whatever you like :redface: And he stayed and offered his hand for me to shake and then he asked me IF I WANTED TO GET A COFFEE ... OR "EVEN A DRINK" WITH HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just sat there like "UMMMMM :eek:" and he was like "there's only two answers" so I was like "I'll think about it" and he asked when my next shift was and I said Monday so he said he would come then for my answer "with a single rose or even a bouquet" and I was like :eek: OH MY DAYS!!!!!

I am absolutely in shock. I'd had such an AWFUL night at work and was ready to come home and bawl my eyes out, and then THAT happens.

Idk what to think. Shall I go on the date? I have until monday to decide. Idk what to do. I've never been on a date before. I told him no one had ever asked me out before. He'll think I'm a freak. Why did he even ask me out. What if he just wants sex and thinks I'm an easy lay because apparently I look so bloody innocent. Idk what to do:frown:

He was actually good looking as well... not my usual type but gorgeous lips and a nice face omg

Help tsr:cry2: I'm in a fuffle

Scroll to see replies

MM asked out on a date? What has the world come to?
There's only one way to find out. Go on the date!
Not sure my advice would be any good, but congrats all the same - you kids have fun.
Reply 4
Go on the date! I'm happy for you reading this. :smile:
Reply 5
You sound so excited - go for it, and see what happens!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Go for it! Dont end up talking about TSR though!
Thank you guys:hugs:

Original post by aoxa
You sound so excited - go for it, and see what happens!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm just thrilled that I finally got asked out :redface: I'm in shock, I thought that would NEVER EVER happen. :indiff:

I'm also absolutely terrified. I can't possibly go on the date ... I've always said I've hated the idea of 'dates' and ugh..
Reply 8
Guy asked you out. That means you have the cards, take him where you want.
Reply 9
Original post by Maid Marian
Thank you guys:hugs:

I'm just thrilled that I finally got asked out :redface: I'm in shock, I thought that would NEVER EVER happen. :indiff:

I'm also absolutely terrified. I can't possibly go on the date ... I've always said I've hated the idea of 'dates' and ugh..

You can possibly go on the date - just be yourself, and have a little faith! It sounds like you want to go, so just trust your gut (heart?) and see where it goes - you'll never know if you don't try at least!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes
Original post by whorace
Guy asked you out. That means you have the cards, take him where you want.

Lol, wherever I want :colone: :colone:

:bawling: Bleugh I don't knooooooooooooooow.... I'm panicking a little now. :emo:
Original post by College_Dropout
Go for it! Dont end up talking about TSR though!

Oh my God ... I probably would:indiff:
Reply 13
He's playing with you...

Just kidding... Enjoy and be calm :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
this is really cute
i just find it a bit weird that he asked you out on the bus...
but he seems pretty harmless

just make sure you stay cool when (or if) he comes back on monday. you don't want to seem to eager.
And make sure you look good:wink:
Reply 15
Just remember, submission is beauty. :smile:
Original post by Maid Marian
Lol, wherever I want :colone: :colone:

:bawling: Bleugh I don't knooooooooooooooow.... I'm panicking a little now. :emo:

Well you have to go now anyway. Imagine he comes in with a bunch of flowers and you tell him no lol poor guy. Dating is actually a lot of fun, who knows what will come of this. Just try to relax and I know everyone says this but be yourself!
woop woop! :biggrin:

go for it!
Reply 18
Finally. :rolleyes: May you find your prince.
Original post by *Stefan*
He's playing with you...

Just kidding... Enjoy and be calm :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:unimpressed: Don't say thaaaat. I'm already having nightmares about him only asking me out for a laugh because he was drunk :emo:

Original post by ScarletXxXRose
this is really cute
i just find it a bit weird that he asked you out on the bus...
but he seems pretty harmless

just make sure you stay cool when (or if) he comes back on monday. you don't want to seem to eager.
And make sure you look good:wink:

I don't find it weird, I guess he just saw the opportunity and took it!

Oh dear. See, I can't:cry2: Over-eager is my middle name. I literally cannot and never have been able to play things cool :frown:

Original post by 41b
Just remember, submission is beauty. :smile:

wat

Original post by phunky_fresh
Well you have to go now anyway. Imagine he comes in with a bunch of flowers and you tell him no lol poor guy. Dating is actually a lot of fun, who knows what will come of this. Just try to relax and I know everyone says this but be yourself!

LOL, I told him not to bring a bouquet as I would die of embarrassment. :unimpressed: sigh..

Latest

Trending

Trending