The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Vacancy: IT Help Desk (German speaking)

Hi guys

I recently moved from south yorkshire down to Warwickshire, for a the job as an IT HELP DESK german speaking. The work location is about 8 - 10 miles from Coventry (down south) - depends where in coventry cos there are smoller villages near work and i personally live 5miles away from work with rent of £400 + expenses.

Currently there is a vacancy going on, not yet publicy published but is officialy known, that there is one vacancy starting as "mertenaty leave" minimum 12month contract or more but most likely to get permanent

Salery is £20 + Benefits (allowance)coming to up to £24K a year. Weekly shift rotating (4 different shifts) and onCall rotating - meaning you be having a phone for emergancy calls (therefore is extra allowance + call allowance).

The job is quite easy going, taking calls, recording the incidents, creating the tickets and passing on to the other groups.as I said, you MUST speak german and be able to communicate efficiently you most not be perfect in German but as long as you understand and able to express urself in german lang - is enough.

IT Background would be advantage especially if you have degree (but must not be the case). Anyone interested, let me know and we take it further.

I also speak german and could test ur german as well right, apart from that any questions, dont be shy to ask.

By all means refer anybody else who might be interested.

Thanks
Reply 1
This is NOT a spam guys.
This is genuine 100%
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest