How do you define success? What does success mean to you?

Watch
ridirahman
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I personally think "success" is completely different for everyone..
For some people success may be money, cars, houses, fame etc. and other people might refer to success as being happy in life no matter how much you have or things like having a family, partner etc.

The reason why different people refer success as something different could depend on their status for example, someone who is a celebrity or someone who is famous/knowledgeable (business man or a noble price winner) - we might think that person is really successful but in his eyes he might think he is not "successful" yet even though he has achieved a lot.
And someone who is completely unknown and maybe just finished his degree and got his first job might think he is successful whereas in some peoples eyes that would be completely normal and not referred to being "successful".

I think success has no ending and can be completely different for everyone.
What do you guys think? I've been thinking about this for quite a long time and would like to know other peoples opinions.
Helpme.
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
u wana kno what success is, success is getting everythin that you wanted -happiness, money, 8+ wife etcetc
Retired_Messiah
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Having a poo without water splashing your bum.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

New lockdown - Do you agree schools and universities should remain open?

Yes (41)
36.61%
No (57)
50.89%
I don't know (14)
12.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed