Aston Uni 3rd attemp fail

Watch this thread
Wakzoo
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I'm new to this so this question might already be posted. Anyways I'll get right to the point.
I'm currently studying in Aston Uni, repeating my first year because I failed 3 modules twice, however in my 3rd attempt I know I passed 2 of my module, but failed the 1, I was wondering does anyone know what will happen, am I going to get kicked out for failing the 1 module or would they let me through, Please help
spiritless98
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Wakzoo)
I'm new to this so this question might already be posted. Anyways I'll get right to the point.
I'm currently studying in Aston Uni, repeating my first year because I failed 3 modules twice, however in my 3rd attempt I know I passed 2 of my module, but failed the 1, I was wondering does anyone know what will happen, am I going to get kicked out for failing the 1 module or would they let me through, Please help
Which course you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wakzoo
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Which course you doing?

Bsc Logistics Management
Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE]
Aston University
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Wakzoo)
Hi there,

You can find the general regulations concerning modules and assessment here.

What will happen next is completely dependent on the exams board:
1) You are offered condonement for said module, if it's your only failed module this year it can be bumped up to 40% to allow you to continue.
2) Because you have failed the module multiple times you may have to take a further exam and see if you can pass it, if it's an essential part of the course.
3) You will be asked to make representations to the board to justify continuing on the course and give examples of exceptional circumstances.

Hopefully, you will have passed though. I wish you the best of luck.

Josh
cathartic
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
hey im in the same situation as you and im so scared do you know what happened?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (156)
41.82%
Not yet, but I will soon (69)
18.5%
No (148)
39.68%

Watched Threads