AQA Unit 4A Geography questionWatch this thread
I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed.
I found our investigation useful to my understanding of three areas of geography in particular: rivers, scientific research method and fieldwork techniques.
• Learned about rivers, scientific research method and fieldwork techniques
• allowed me to see how an actual river compared with, ideal river and Bradshaw Model
• Interpreting anomalies increased my understanding
• human and physical factors
• dam at Fofanny, sites 2 and 3 caused a lower than expected velocity
• local geology, relief and human influence
• process of scientific investigation
• conclusions are only valid if they are based on accurate results
• sampling used are important
• how to use equipment to collect data as reliably as possible
Hey, thanks for the really through answer... Its really helped with this question which was the one I was most dreading.